*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Financier Patisserie Summary
Financier Patisserie Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Financier Pastry Shop NYC is located in the Financial District of Manhattan.
- Financier Pastry Shop NYC roasts coffee beans fresh every day.
- Free Wi-Fi is available at Financier Pastries NYC.
Restaurant Website: http://www.financierpastries.com/index.cfm
62 Stone Street
New York, NY 10004
Broad St (J, Z) Wall St (2, 3) Whitehall St (N, R)
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Fri. 7am-8pm, Sat. 8:30am-6:30pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Financier Patisserie Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$615* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$499* Details
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$419* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Yummy French Pastries at the Upscale Financier Patisserie
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Financier Patisserie is an upscale French pastry shop located in the Financial District of Manhattan. It takes its name not only from its Wall Street clientele, but from the financier pastry, a French almond cake baked in the shape of a gold bar.
Why We Dine: If you're looking to satisfy your craving for a delicious pastry, look no further than Financier Pastry Shop NYC. Widely considered to be one of the best pastry shops in NYC, this French patisserie offers scrumptious pastries and freshly brewed coffee every day of the week.
- Free Financier: With every coffee purchase at Financier Pastry Shop NYC, you'll receive a free mini financier. Once you've had one, you'll be hooked, and you'll find yourself venturing back to Financier Patisserie just to have another bite.
- Acclaim: Tourists and locals agree: Financier Patisserie is one of the best pastry shops in NYC. This pastry shop's popularity is such that a brand-new location has just opened in lower Manhattan, on Fulton and Nassau Streets.
Inside Knowledge: Financier Patisserie was developed by famous NYC restaurateur Peter Poulakakos and his Executive Pastry Chef, Eric Bedoucha.
- Tiramisu: You haven't really enjoyed this Italian treat until you've tried it at Financier Pastry Shop NYC. The Financier Patisserie version of this decadent dessert features layers of lady finger soaked in coffee syrup alternating with a light mascarpone mousse cream and dusted with cocoa powder.
- Chocolate Mousse Cake: The Chocolate Mousse Cake is every bit as rich as it sounds. This delicious confection features moist almond macaron, chocolate mousse, chocolate ganache, and chocolate biscuit with chocolate glaze. Chocolate lovers, don't forget to pinch yourself.
- Cassis White Chocolate Mousse: When we first tried the Cassis White Chocolate Mousse, we thought we'd died and gone to Heaven. This yummy treat, a favorite at Financier Pastries NYC, features white chocolate and cassis mousse, almond biscuit, and cassis glaze.
- Business Dining
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fresh Food
- Homemade Desserts
- Premier Location
- Romantic Dining
- Small Atmosphere
- Take-Out Available
- Tapas/Small Plates