Glengarry Glen Ross
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Glengarry Glen Ross Information
Show Quick Facts
- Glengarry Glen Ross features Academy Award winner Al Pacino and Tony nominee Bobby Cannavale.
- The play is about a group of real estate salesmen in Chicago who get tangled up in a company contest.
- Glengarry Glen Ross runs 2 hours and 30 minutes with one intermission.
October 16 - December 30, 2012
Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre
236 W 45th St
New York, New York 10036
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Glengarry Glen Ross Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
Glengarry Glen Ross
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Glengarry Glen Ross is coming back to Broadway in honor of the play's 30 year anniversary, this time starring Al Pacino.
Features: Glengarry Glen Ross is coming back to Broadway to honor the 30th anniversary of David Mamet's award winning drama. This time around, the cast includes Bobby Cannavale as Ricky Roma, Al Pacino as Shelle Levene and John C. McGinley as the loud-mouthed salesman Dave Moss. Glengarry Glen Ross is the story of desperate salesman at a real estate office in Chicago who gets caught up in a "sales contest" that takes them all to the edge. It will be playing at the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre with previews starting October 16 and opening night on November 11.
Why We Go: If you're planning on purchasing some Broadway show tickets this fall, Glengarry Glen Ross is one Broadway drama you should consider. The play was made into a film in 1992, but it's true place is in live theatre. This production is a guaranteed success.
- All-Star Cast: The cast for this production is reason enough for you to go get some Broadway show tickets now. Academy Award winner Al Pacino is joined by Tony nominees Bobby Cannavale and David Harbour, and television star John C. McGinley.
- Great Reviews: When Glengarry Glen Ross played in 2005 with Liev Schreiber, it received much critical acclaim. In fact, anytime it has played it's gotten largely positive reviews.
- Have a Night Out: This production is perfect for a night out with a friend or significant other. Get some dinner and then go to the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre with your date.
Inside Knowledge: Al Pacino plays Shelly Levene in this production, but he was Ricky Roma in the 1992 film.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get Tickets Early: This is a popular production and is sure to get a ton of press. Get tickets early and don't run the risk of looking after it's sold out.
- Do Watch the Movie: But only after you've seen it on Broadway. We just think it'd be cool to compare Al Pacino in his Shelly Levene role in this production and his role as Ricky Roma in the movie.
- Don't Bring the Kids: Don't worry about buying the kids tickets for this one. Some of the material in Glengarry Glen Ross could be inappropriate for children under 16.
- Don't Forget to Eat: Glengarry Glen Ross runs a solid 2 hours and 30 minutes. You'll definitely be glad that you ate beforehand.