*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Gramercy Tavern Summary
Gramercy Tavern Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Gramercy Tavern is located on East 20th Street between Park Avenue and Broadway.
- Reservations for the dining room at Gramercy Tavern are accepted up to 28 days in advance, for the Tavern area, seating is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Gramercy Tavern prepares and delivers meals to patients of the Jacob Perlow Hospice Center at Bethany Israel Hospital.
Restaurant Website: http://www.gramercytavern.com
42 East 20th Street
New York, NY 10003
23rd St-Park Ave South (60); 23rd St-Broadway (R, W); Union Square (4,5,6,L,N,Q,R,W)
Hours of Operation:
Dining Room: Mon.-Fri. 12pm-2pm (Lunch), Sun.-Thurs. 5:30pm-10pm (Dinner), Fri. & Sat. 5:30pm-11pm (Dinner). Tavern: Sun.-Thurs. 12pm-11pm, Fri. & Sat. 12pm-12am.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Gramercy Tavern Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$252* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Midtown West
A premier Boutique Hotel and Timeshare in Midtown Manhattan offering guests plenty of amenities in all of its luxurious suites including kitchenettes and additional sofa beds. Guests also enjoy spacious bathrooms and fitness center. Deals and Packages available.
Rates starting at$254* Details
Doubletree Suites Times Sq
in Times Square
As the only All-Suites hotel on Broadway in Times Square, the full service Doubletree Suites Times Square has been newly renovated with 460 two-room guest suites, brand new lobby and restaurant, Fitness Center and more. Walk to tours, NYC restaurants and shopping, or hop on the Subway for ...
Rates starting at$259* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Legendary American Cuisine at Gramercy Tavern NYC in Flatiron District
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: One of New York City’s best American restaurants, Gramercy Tavern is just a stone’s throw from Gramercy Park and Union Square. Offering specialty cocktails, an extensive wine list, seasonal tasting menus, and delectable desserts, this cultivated contemporary cuisine has received numerous awards for skill and character. Menu items at this world renowned eatery include chestnut soup with chicken, pears, and pumpkin seeds, a maple pecan tart delight with chocolate ice cream, and an orange blossom cocktail with sparkling wine, St. Germain elderflower, and orange bitters.
Why We Dine: Gramercy Tavern NYC has been named New York City’s most popular restaurant by the Zagat Survey in 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2010. This world-class restaurant is also currently ranked as the fifteenth best restaurant in the world by Restaurant Magazine.
- Ambiance: Gramercy Tavern Restaurant is praised for its elegance and aesthetic decor with rustic touches and traditional charm. Located in a historical landmark building, The Gramercy Tavern flourishes with enchanting murals, glowing candles, and copper sconces.
- Contemporary American Cuisine: Whether you choose to enjoy in the dining room or the tavern area, the heavenly dishes flawlessly served will blow your taste buds out of this world. Emphasizing local produce and fresh greenmarket ingredients, your specially hand-crafted feast will capture class, comfort, and bliss.
- Accolades: Internationally recognized as one of the most divine eateries in the world, Gramercy Tavern has accepted awards from The New York Times, the James Beard Foundation Awards, Forbes, Esquire, Michelin, and Newsday. Ranked as the fifteenth best restaurant in the world by Restaurant Magazine, Gramercy Tavern NYC has also received the Best of Award of Excellence several times from Wine Spectator.
Inside Knowledge: First debuting in 1994, Gramercy Tavern Restaurant embraces the renewal of classic American tavern with early American antiques and a wood-burning oven. Executive Chef Michael Anthony, Pastry Chef Nancy Olson, and the rest of the Gramercy team have come together to embody expertise, simplicity, and opulence in the heart of the Flatiron District.
- Winter Tasting Menu: Our favorite dish at Gramercy Tavern NYC? It’s a tough choice. Luckily, Executive Chef Michael Anthony has created seasonal tasting menus allowing you to taste an array of majestic dishes. The winter tasting menu features Nantucket Bay scallops, venison loin and sausage, sweetbreads and more.
- Vanilla Bourbon Ice Cream & Mandarin Orange Sundae: Skipping dessert at Gramercy Tavern is not an option. Committed to her craft, Pastry Chef Nancy Olson formulates a savory oasis of vanilla bourbon ice cream, early grey meringue, cranberry compote, and mandarin flavor.
- Candle Light
- Famous Chef
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Gift Certificates
- Healthy Options
- Late Dining
- Private Room
- Private Parties
- Romantic Dining
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Wine Bar
- Wheelchair Access