The Great Googa Mooga Festival
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
The Great Googa Mooga Festival Summary
Event Overview: The Great Googa Mooga Festival fuses two days of live music with the best food, wine and beer in New York into a free extravaganza in Prospect Park. This two day Brooklyn festival blends local businesses with national markets. Experience an amusement park of food, drinks and concerts at Great Googa Mooga Festival in Brooklyn!
What to Expect: Between the drinks, fare and live music, you'll be drenched in culture by the time The Great Googa Mooga Brooklyn music festival ends.
- Stuff Yourself: Over 30 restaurants are dedicated to vend at The Great Googa Mooga Festival, including Blue Ribbon, The Meat Hook, The Lobster Place, Minetta Tavern, Red Rooster, The Spotted Pig, Mile End, Sullivan St. Bakery, Third Rail Coffee Shop, Tia Pol, just to name some and many more are still being announced. Taste the best various foods from New York City in just two days!
- Cheers: Great Googa Mooga Festival in Brooklyn will feature a wine tent, offering over 100 worldly wines and a team of sommeliers from all over NYC will be available to inform and guide guests. Garrett Oliver, brewmaster of Brooklyn Brewery will also be in attendance at the beer tents, where at least 5 local breweries will present their brews for the tasting masses.
- Step to The Beat: Two stages in the Nethermead Meadow at The Great Googa Mooga Brooklyn Music Festival will feature 10 artists each day from 12pm-8:30pm on Saturday and 12pm-7:30pm on Sunday. Performers will be a mix of local and national artists of various styles.
Inside Knowledge: Extra Mooga tickets for The Great Googa Mooga Festival are available for $249.50, which include endless plates of food, alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages, exclusive access viewing of the main music stage, exclusive Extra Mooga performances and parties, a goody bag, and a one-year New York Magazine subscription.
- Don't Bring Pets: Although Great Googa Mooga Festival in Brooklyn is held outdoors in Prospect Park, this is not a pet-friendly event. Working service dogs are the only pets which will be admitted.
- Bike or Scoot: Bike racks and a bicycle valet will be available at this Brooklyn food and music festival, and since it will be very crowded, we suggest riding your bike or scooter if possible to avoid driving.
- Register Early: All Googa Mooga tickets can be sent to you online, so register early to ensure your free ticket. You can also reserve tickets for up to 3 friends when you register. We suggest getting the free tickets unless you plan on eating and drinking $250 bucks worth!
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
The Great Googa Mooga Festival Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
The Great Googa Mooga Festival
95 Prospect Park W
May 19,2012 - May 20,2012
The Great Googa Mooga Festival Combines Equal Parts Food, Drinks and Music for 2 Days of Fun in Prospect Park!
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- At The Great Googa Mooga Festival, admission is FREE, but Extra Mooga tickets can be purchased for $249.50
- All attendees ages 6 and up must have a ticket, whether it's a free general admission ticket or an Extra Mooga ticket.
- Great Googa Mooga Festival in Brooklyn takes place in Prospect Park.
7 Av (F, G)