FOODS OF NEW YORK TOURS
Greenwich Village Food and Walking Tour
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Greenwich Village Food and Walking Tour Information
Greenwich Village Food and Walking Tour Info
Adults - $49; Children under 12 - $35; Children under 5 - Free
Every 30 minutes
When to Go:
All ages are welcome.
- Pets are not allowed on Greenwich Village Walking Tours.
Greenwich Village Food and Walking Tour Quick Facts
- The Greenwich Village Food Tour lasts three hours.
- Gift certificates to the Greenwich Village Food Tour are available.
- The Greenwich Village Food Tour is limited to 16 people.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Greenwich Village Food and Walking Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Greenwich Village Food and Walking Tour
Greenwich Village Food and Walking Tour Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Chelsea Star Hotel
Budget-conscious yet chic NYC travelers will be impressed by the unique and affordable hotel rooms at the Chelsea Star Hotel. Since this conveniently located Manhattan hotel is surrounded by the best NYC restaurants, bars, shops, and landmarks, you're guaranteed to have a great vacation when you stay at this Chelsea hostel.
Rates starting at$349 you pay $296* Details
Howard Johnson SoHo
in Lower East Side
When you're visiting NYC on a budget, it's important to stay somewhere that gives you easy access to all the top attractions, without paying the high rates most hotels charge for convenience. The Howard Johnson Manhattan SoHo is just minutes from some of the best things to do in New York City, and offers plenty of NYC hotel deals to make staying here even more affordable!
Rates starting at$314* Details
The Pod NYC
in Midtown East
The Pod Hotel New York offers a modern and affordable alternative to New York City's notoriously expensive hotel rooms. Enjoy sleek, comfortable and cozy hotel rooms conveniently located near just about everything when you stay at the Pod New York.
Rates starting at$125* Details
The Distrikt Hotel
in Midtown West
The 3.5-star Distrikt Hotel NYC stands just minutes from popular Manhattan attractions such as Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and Central Park.
Rates starting at$259* Details
Greenwich Village Food and Walking Tour
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Sample Great Food and Explore Greenwich Village on the Greenwich Village Walking Tour
Prices Starting at
$49.00 for adults & $35.00 for children
Features: The Greenwich Village Walking Tour offers tourists and native New Yorkers alike the opportunity to explore the gorgeous, tree-lined streets of Greenwich Village and learn about the culture, history, and architecture of this famous NYC neighborhood. On this fun NYC food tour, you'll get to sample food at New York's best mom-and-pop restaurants, discover hidden gardens, and visit the narrowest house in NYC!
Why We Go: If you're tired of all the usual tourist attractions in NYC, the Greenwich Village Walking Tour is for you. This special NY food tour takes you off the beaten path, to restaurants only native New Yorkers know about. You might even glimpse a few celebrities!
- Outstanding Tour Guides: More than anything else, it's the outstanding tour guides that make Greenwich Village Walking Tours fun and memorable. They're not only funny, they're energetic, knowledgeable, and eager to share the history of Greenwich Village and its restaurants.
- Delicious Food: Needless to say, you'll get your fair share of savory food on the Greenwich Village Food Tour - enough to fill you up. Don't worry, though: you'll also get the chance to walk off those calories as you explore the Village, taking in the sights in Manhattan's most interesting neighborhood.
- Private Tours: Traveling with friends? Book a private tour! The Greenwich Village Walking Tour can accommodate private groups of up to 48 people. Note that a 15% gratuity will be added to the flat-rate cost of the tour. Don't forget to reserve your tickets in advance!
Inside Knowledge: On the Greenwich Village Walking Tour, you'll have the chance to sample specialty foods from Murray's Cheese Shop, Faicco's Italian Specialties, Milk & Cookies, Rocco's, Joe's Pizza, Centro Vinoteca, and Palma Restaurant. Six tastings are done on the go and one tasting is done seated in a restaurant.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Wear Comfortable Shoes: If you decide to attend the Greenwich Village Walking Tour, expect to be on your feet for about three hours. Wear comfortable shoes. Note that all walking will be done at a leisurely pace and will not exceed more than one or two miles.
- Do Bring the Kids: Looking for fun things to do in NYC with the whole family? The Greenwich Village Walking Tour is both fun and educational, perfect for both children and adults. Your kids will love exploring Manhattan's best mom-and-pop restaurants and learning the history of the Big Apple. Plus, they'll get to sample all kinds of interesting foods!
- Don't Forget to Tip: Your enjoyment of the Greenwich Village Walking Tour is determined almost entirely by the humor, enthusiasm, and intelligence of your tour guide. If you have a good time on your tour, don't forget to tip well! Gratuity is not included in the cost of Greenwich Village Walking tours. We recommend tipping between 15% and 20% of the tour price.
- Don't Expect Your Average Tour: The Greenwich Village Walking Tour is unlike any tour you've ever been on. You'll be fascinated by the rich history of the Village, delighted by the charming mom-and-pop restaurants, and sated by the delicious multicultural cuisine. Your tour guide will go out of the way to make your experience a memorable one.