*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Highline Ballroom Summary
Highline Ballroom Information
Highline Ballroom Info
431 West 16th Street
New York, NY 10011
Hours of Operation:
Sat. 11am- 4am, Sun. 11am- 11pm
Varies depending on event.
Depends on performance.
Jazz music and intimate performances.
Highline Ballroom Quick Facts
- The Highline Ballroom seats 700 people, making it the perfect venue for close-knit and intimate NYC concerts.
- Primarily known as a jazz and blues club and as the venue of the annual Blue Note Jazz Festival, The Highline Ballroom also puts on amazing shows with top musicians ranging in genre from rock to hip hop.
- This theater is located in the heart of chic NYC neighborhood Chelsea, close to NYC transportation, shopping and dining.
14 St (A, C, E) 8 Av (L) 18 St (1, 2)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Highline Ballroom Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$288* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Midtown West
A premier Boutique Hotel and Timeshare in Midtown Manhattan offering guests plenty of amenities in all of its luxurious suites including kitchenettes and additional sofa beds. Guests also enjoy spacious bathrooms and fitness center. Deals and Packages available.
Rates starting at$254* Details
Doubletree Suites Times Sq
in Times Square
As the only All-Suites hotel on Broadway in Times Square, the full service Doubletree Suites Times Square has been newly renovated with 460 two-room guest suites, brand new lobby and restaurant, Fitness Center and more. Walk to tours, NYC restaurants and shopping, or hop on the Subway for ...
Rates starting at$529* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Come to the Highline Ballroom for intimate performances and a fun atmosphere.
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: The Highline Ballroom is an intimate and classy music venue that accomodates around 400 people and is considered to be one of the best music venues in Chelsea. With an eclectic line-up of artists, chic decor of exposed beams, ambient lighting that sets the mood for performances and great unobstructed views regardless of where guests are seated, it is easy to see why this has become a go-to destination in Chelsea for concerts in NYC.
Why We Go: With a diverse line-up of musical acts that ranges from jazz to hip hop and everything in between and a cozy setting that lends itself perfectly to intimate performances, it is not difficult to see why the Highline Ballroom in Chelsea is a popular draw.
- Great Performances: Whether you're a fan of jazz, hip hop, rock or folk, the Highline Ballroom has an artist booked that will appeal to your sensibilities. Seeing a concert is one of the best things to do in NYC, and this particular venue is ideally designed to stage extremely intimate and unique performances, so guests are sure to see their favorite artist in a completely new light.
- Full-Scale Bar and Restaurant: Not only is this music venue one of the best locations to see NYC concerts, they serve delicious food and refreshing drinks throughout the show. Order up some tasty sliders or garlic shrimp if you get hungry, and sip on a cocktail or a beer at your seat.
- Impressive Acoustics and Soundsystem: Even though this is one of the cozier venues for NYC concerts, the acoustics and soundsystem match those of bigger venues, and the clarity is something you won't find at those because of the increased noise level. Visitors will feel like their favorite musicians are playing directly to them at the Highline.
Inside Knowledge: Don't despair if you check the website and it says the tickets to a highly-anticipated show are sold out! The highline tries to make tickets to their NYC concerts available at the door around showtime. These are given out on a first-come, first-serve basis, so definitely come early if their is a performance you have your heart on attending.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do arrive early: Seating is limited and is all distributed on a first-come, first-serve system, so arrive ahead of time to secure a seat if you want one, or to score a spot in the standing room area as close to the stage as possible.
- Do order tickets online: Purchase tickets online at on the ticketweb site to avoid the hassle and lines involved in last-minute trips to the box office before a show.
- Don't neglect discovering the neighborhood: Before your concert starts, check out some of the other interesting things to do in NYC in the area. Chelsea is jam-packed with fascinating art galleries and boutique shops, so try and incoporate some sightseeing and shopping into your schedule since you'll be in the neighborhood.
- Don't bring the kids: There is no age minimum for entering the Highline, but small kids probably won't enjoy having to stand for a concert or sit still at a table for the duration of the show.
- Dance Floor
- Full Bar
- Near Public Transit
- Small Atmosphere