Hotel Alexander NYC
New York, US
Upper West Side
Best Feature: Cheap Hotel Rooms
Inexpensive Extended-Stay Rooms at Hotel Alexander NYC
Nearest Transit: 96th St (1, 2, 3)
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
2. Find your check in date below.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date, our visitors should verify actual rates, promotions and deals directly with the hotel as we make no guarantees regarding rates, but only provide them as a convenience.Book Now
- Check-in at 2pm
- Check-out at 12pm
- 125 Rooms
- Business Services
- Concierge Service
- Free Fast Internet
Hotel Alexander NYC
Hotel Alexander NYC
Features: Hotel Alexander NYC is a budget-friendly extended-stay hotel on Manhattan's Upper West Side. All guest rooms at this boutique NYC hotel are fully and newly furnished with beautifully renovated boutique bathrooms. You'll enjoy 24-hour security, laundry facilities, unlimited local calling, high-speed internet access, air conditioning, weekly housekeeping, clean linens, flat-screen TVs, free basic cable, a refrigerator and microwave, iPod docking stations, and complimentary coffee available every morning in the Hotel Alexander dining lounge.
Why We Stay: This extended stay New York hotel is a bargain compared to other Upper West Side hotels. Surrounded by renowned Manhattan restaurants, and close to popular NY attractions like the Museum of Natural History, Hotel Alexander NYC is the practical, inexpensive choice for those seeking a home away from home.
- Inexpensive Hotel Rooms: Renovating your home? Relocating for business? Attending a university? Stay at Hotel Alexander for as long as you need while you enjoy the personalized service of an intimate hotel. Their rates are the best in town.
- No Hassles: Finding housing in New York City involves a considerable expenditure of time, effort, and money - until now! No lease, no broker's fees, no phone bills, no utility bills, no need for furniture or even linens. No move-in hassles; you can move in any day of the week. All offered in a safe and secure environment.
- Near Columbia University: Hotel Alexander is just a short walk from this prestigious university in NYC, making it perfect for NY travelers visiting the school. The hotel is also just a five-minute walk from the 96th St. Subway Station, making exploring Manhattan a breeze.
Inside Knowledge: One month security deposit and first month's rent are required prior to check-in at Hotel Alexander NYC.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Enjoy Free Coffee: Hotel Alexander NY offers guests complimentary morning coffee in their first-floor public lounge. Start your day right with a strong cup of joe!
- Do Indulge in Local Fare: While the Hotel Alexander NY doesn't offer an on-site restaurant, it is conveniently located near some of Manhattan's best delis and bakeries.
- Don't Fall Out of the Loop: High-speed wireless internet access comes standard in guest rooms at Hotel Alexander NYC, so you won't have to miss a single e-mail, post, or pic!
- Don't Miss the Museum of Natural History: Standing just a short distance from Hotel Alexander, the Museum of Natural History is one of the most famous museums in the world, and is guaranteed fun for the whole family. Don't miss it!
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Hotel Alexander NYC Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Hotel Alexander NYC Guest Rooms
Hotel Alexander NY Shared Bath
The Hotel Alexander NY Shared Bath Guest Room offers spacious, budget-friendly accommodations that include a clean shared bathroom on the same floor. The Shared Bath Guest Room at Hotel Alexander includes your choice of one or two double-beds or one queen bed, as well as a TV with cable channels, air conditioning, wireless internet, a phone, and an in-room safe.
Alexander Hotel NYC Private Bath
The Private Bath Guest Room at Hotel Alexander NYC features spacious, affordable accommodations along with a private bathroom. The Alexander Private Bath Guest Room also includes your choice of one double or queen bed, as well as a TV with cable channels, air conditioning, wireless internet, a phone, and an in-room safe.
Hotel Alexander Private Bath - Two Queens
The Hotel Alexander NYC Private Bath Two Queens Guest Room is both spacious and budget-friendly, and includes two queen-size beds, a TV with cable channels, air conditioning, wireless internet, a phone, and an in-room safe.
Hotel Alexander NYC Restaurants
Hotel Alexander NYC Nightlife
Hotel Alexander NYC Pools
Hotel Alexander NYC Photos
Click on any image below to begin a slideshow. Use right and left arrows or the mouse to navigate once activated.