International Art Expo
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Hotels near the International Art Expo
Restaurants near the International Art Expo
International Art Expo Summary
Event Overview: With more than 400 impressive artists showcasing their best works, the International Art Expo in NYC has been the world's largest art expo for more than three decades. Spend an entire afternoon browsing the many different portraits, sculptures and more at the NY Art Expo in Manhattan.
What to Expect: You'll be tempted to take something home with you from the International Art Expo. With so many art exhibitors on hand, there's something for everyone at the NY Art Expo at Pier 94 in Midtown.
- Large Crowds: Given the huge number of art enthusiasts in NYC and the many different exhibitors, expect to contest with large crowds at the NY Art Expo in Manhattan.
- Top-Selling Artists: Some of the world's top-selling artists descend on this popular NYC art show, and the International Art Expo is one of the biggest art trade shows in the country.
- Huge Inventory: With each of the 1,000 art exhibitors at the NY Art Expo bringing close to 100 pieces each, there is a giant inventory to browse from for all price ranges at the NYC Art Expo.
Inside Knowledge: Allow plenty of time - and patience - when searching through the pieces at the International Art Expo. Luckily, most artists are happy to talk and let you browse, and the friendly atmosphere makes for a pleasant day at the famous NY Art Expo in Manhattan.
- Bring Cash!: Yes, the NYC Art Expo takes other forms of currency, as well. Just make sure to bring some kind of disposable income, as you're guaranteed to find something you just "have to have" at the International Art Expo Pier 94.
- Tour the International Exhibitors: The Art Expo 94 hosts more international exhibitors than any other fine art trade show in the country. Make sure to see explore the global art offered at the International Art Expo New York.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
100.0% recommended it
International Art Expo Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
International Art Expo
711 12th Avenue
New York, US
Apr 04,2014 - Apr 06,2014
International Art Expo is the World's Biggest Fine Art Trade Show
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- The NYC Art Expo in Manhattan is the largest fine art expo in the world.
- The International Art Expo NY was founded in 1979.
- The NY Art Expo features approximately 400 art exhibitors from around the world.
- The NY Art Expo takes place the last weekend of March, and is open from 10am- 7pm Fri.- Sat. & 11am- 6pm on Sunday.
57th St-7th Ave (N, Q, R, W), 57th St-6th Ave (F)