*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Irish Rover Summary
Irish Rover Information
Irish Rover Info
3718 28th Ave
Queens, NY 11103
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Sat.8am- 4am & Sun.12pm- 4am
Low on Weekdays, High on Weekends
Every 3rd Drink Free
Irish Rover Quick Facts
- At the The Irish Rover NYC Pub, you'll find a unique crowd. About 100 patrons sign up for pub-organized ski trips and have even gone on a group skydiving adventure.
- The Irish Rover NYC Pub is significantly more crowded on the weekend.
- The Irish Rover NYC Pub never has a cover charge.
Astoria Blvd (N, W)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Irish Rover Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Pan American NY is in a great location for business travelers and vacationers alike. Near JKF and La Guardia, with free shuttles to and from, the Pan American Hotel in Elmhurst offers comfortable amenities in a prime location. Take a bus or subway into Midway Manhattan, which is just 15 minutes away or enjoy the various museums within a two-block radius.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The Irish Rover NYC Pub is a Fun Pub With Great Drink Prices
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: If you're looking for an excellent place to relax and have a drink in a casual environment, look no further than the Irish Rover NYC Pub in Astoria, Queens. With a great jukebox, cheap drinks, and friendly bartenders, the Irish Rover NYC Pub has everything you could want in an Irish-style pub.
Why We Go: You just can't beat the affordable drink specials at the Irish Rover Bar in NYC. Additionally, the laid-back crowd, helpful bartenders and casual atmosphere make for a great neighborhood pub to visit with your friends in Queens.
- 3rd Drink Free: If you get to know the friendly bartenders at the Irish Rover Bar in NYC, you'll be able to get every third drink for free. The Irish Rover Bar in NYC is perfect for drinking in this economy.
- Friendly Bartenders: The best thing about a neighborhood bar is getting to know the people in it, and the Irish Rover Bar in NYC is no exception. Getting to know the bartenders with their authentic Irish accents is half of the fun at the Irish Rover New York pub.
- Casual Atmosphere: There may not be a more laid-back bar in New York than the Irish Rover Bar in NYC. The Irish Rover NY Bar in Queens has an open policy about outside food, no dress code, a dart board, and a low enough noise level that you can have an actual conversation. There's not much more you could ask for in a neighborhood bar.
Inside Knowledge: The Irish Rover NYC Pub doesn't serve food, but they do allow food from other establishments, and with plenty of great food stands and to-go restaurants around, it's something to consider.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Order a Guinness: The Irish Rover NY Bar in Queens pours a heck of a pint of Guinness, so order this Irish classic at this classic Irish pub. You won't regret it.
- Do Play Some Darts: The casual and fun atmosphere at the Irish Rover New York Pub is great for playing darts, so much so that the Irish Rover NYC Pub has its own darts team.
- Don't Expect to Dance:Like most Irish pubs, the Irish Rover New York Pub has no dance floor. They do however have a jukebox if you're looking for music, but the Irish Rover NYC pub is a place for more sitting and talking than dancing.
- Don't Feel Crowded: One of the best things about the Irish Rover New York Pub is that it's rarely crowded, so if you're averse to tightly-packed bars, the relaxed vibe at the Irish Rover NYC pub is for you.
- Bar Food
- Full Bar
- Specialty Beers on Tap