Explore the wonders of New York!
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Izod Center Information
Izod Center Info
Varies based on event
Varies based on event
When to Go:
Tickets to the Meadowlands Sports Complex Available at Penn Station
- Located in the Meadowlands Sports Complex in East Rutherford, New Jersey
Izod Center Quick Facts
- The Izod Center opened in 1981.
- The Izod Center is the former home of the New Jersey Devils and NJ Nets.
- The Izod Center seats 20,000.
50 State Rt 120
East Rutherford, US
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Izod Center Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Izod Center
Izod Center Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Izod Center Remains a Top Arena Rock Venue
Prices Ranging from
Features: The Izod Center at the Meadowlands in New Jersey may be showing its age, but it still knows how to put on one heck of a rock concert. The Izod Center features notoriously strong sightlines and acoustics, attracting some of the biggest names in the music industry to this classic New Jersey arena.
Why We Go: The Izod Center was home to the New Jersey Nets and NJ Devils until 2010. Now it keeps an emphasis on providing the NYC area with terrific rock and hip-hop concerts, as well as family-friendly events like Disney On Ice and Monster Jam.
- Arena Rock: Some of the best arena rock concerts in the area take place at this classic New Jersey venue, and given its great sightlines, surprisingly strong acoustics, and high-profile NY musical acts, the Izod Center has hosted some of the most memorable arena concerts of all time.
- Easy Access: The Izod Arena is just a short trip from NYC tourists in Midtown Manhattan. Commuters leaving from Penn Station NYC can buy one ticket to the Meadowlands, which puts them on a train to Seacaucus Junction, and finally a bus that drops them off in front of the Izod Center.
- Cheaper Tickets: Izod Center seating tickets are cheaper on average than that of Madison Square Garden, making it slightly more affordable to enjoy an arena concert at the Meadowlands .
Inside Knowledge: With both the NJ Nets and NJ Devils moving out of this classic Meadowlands arena, the future looks somewhat bleak for the Izod Center. However, it is still able to attract some of the most popular acts in music for less, so make sure to check out the Izod Center for a memorable concert experience before it's too late!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Attend a Concert: With convenient Izod Center seating, reasonable prices and stellar acoustics, the Izod Center remains a favorite amongst musicians - recently, Prince, Lil' Wayne and Jay-Z have all played at this classic venue near Manhattan.
- Do Check out the NJ Sports Hall of Fame: Plaques of the Garden State's most famous athletes celebrate the history of New Jersey Sports at the Izod Center in the Meadowlands.
- Don't Be Turned Off by the Location: Yes, it's in New Jersey. However, the Izod Meadowlands is just a short distance from Midtown Manhattan, and is easily accessible via mass transit or car.
- Don't Forget the History: The Izod Center has hosted a number of memorable sporting events and concerts, including the NBA Finals, the Stanley Cup Finals, and Bruce Springstein's epic 15-night, sold-out run in 1999.