Explore the wonders of New York!
Jetty Jumpers NYC
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Jetty Jumpers NYC Information
Jetty Jumpers NYC Info
Packages start a $99 for the 1 hour tour
9 am- 5 pm
Tours are available for 1 hour, 1.5 hours or 2.5-3 hours.
When to Go:
Spring and Summer.
Manhattan Beach and the Statue of Liberty.
Participants must be minimum 15 years old to drive a jet ski and minimum 12 years old to be a passenger.
Jetty Jumpers NYC Quick Facts
- Jetty Jumpers NYC offer a unique twist on sightseeing in NYC by providing exhilarating jet ski tours to their customers!
- These jet ski tours of New York City will give guests the opportunity to capture breathtaking views of top New York City attractions from the vantage point of the water. They also commemorate the trip by snapping photos of you on your jet ski!
- The tours are offered seven days a week from 9 am to 5 pm.
3939 Emmons Avenue
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Jetty Jumpers NYC Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Jetty Jumpers NYC
Jetty Jumpers NYC Hotel
Find Nearby Hotels
Jetty Jumpers NYC
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Jetty Jumpers NYC are a great way to see the city as you never have before - from a jet ski!
Prices Ranging from
$150 - $300
Features: These jet ski tours of New York City last for either one, one and a half or three hours depending on which tour you select. Zip through NYC highlights such as Manhattan Beach, Brighton Beach and Coney Island beach, and catch glimpses of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the Brooklyn bridge from the water.
Why We Go: For a twist on one of the typical New York City tours, Jetty Jumpers NYC offers a fun way to discover the city - from the comfort of a thrilling jet ski!
- Photo Opportunities: Collect an arsenal of amazing photos to show all of your friends when you get back from your vacation of you on a jet ski in front of world-famous NYC sights like the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Experienced Instructors: Have you always wanted to jet ski on vacation but never knew who to turn to? The guides of Jetty Jumpers NYC are trained and experienced, and can assist anyone from the ultimate beginner to the seasoned pro. Once your group gets out on the open waters, your tour guide won't restrict your speed, so you can go as fast as you want! They make these tours as fun as possible.
- Great Way to Cool Off: New York City can get hot and humid in the Spring and Summer months, so these jet ski tours of New York City can be a refreshing way to cool off when the weather starts to heat up. Many of the best New York City tours don't offer refreshing ways to see the city like Jetty Jumpers does.
Inside Knowledge: When guests call to make their reservation with Jetty Jumpers NYC, they will get to select from 3 different tours. They range in length from one hour to three hours, and cover some slightly different territory, so be sure to check and see which one would be the best fit for your group.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do make a reservation: Guests are required to make a reservation for these New York City tours, so call ahead to ensure that all of the arrangements are in place for the fun day out on the water.
- Do bring a pair of dry clothes: Bringing a pair of dry clothes to change into afterwards is an excellent idea. There are showers at the Marina, so you can get clean up after your tour instead of having to go back to the hotel and move on to more activities. That said, guests may want to bring a dry towel as well.
- Don't plan on including the kids: Jetty Jumpers require that kids be at least 15 years old to drive a jet ski, and at least 12 to be a passenger, so kids any younger than that will need to check out on one of the other fabulous things to in New York City.
- Don't worry about bringing gear: These New York City tours will provide wet suits and all the gear for free. All of the gear is dry cleaned daily, so it will be nice and clean for you when you come.