Explore the wonders of New York!
Jewish Childrens Museum Brooklyn
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Jewish Childrens Museum Brooklyn Information
Jewish Childrens Museum Brooklyn Info
General Admission - $13; Seniors - $10; Children under 2 are free
Mon.-Thu. 10am- 4pm, Sun. 10am-6pm, Fri.-Sat. Closed
When to Go:
Check up special upcoming events for a little extra during your visit
All ages are welcome.
Kingston Av (2, 3, 4, 5) Nostrand Av (2, 3, 4, 5) President St (2, 5)
Jewish Childrens Museum Brooklyn Quick Facts
- The Jewish Children's Museum includes six levels of fun learning opportunities.
- Explore Jewish history, culture and event uncover many facts about everyday rituals in the Jewish lifestyle.
- Children of all ages can learn at this museum, and even take something more than extra knowledge home with them from the gift shop to remember the experience forever!
792 Eastern Parkway
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
4.4 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Jewish Childrens Museum Brooklyn Reviews
Transportation Nearby Jewish Childrens Museum Brooklyn
Jewish Childrens Museum Brooklyn Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Jewish Childrens Museum Brooklyn
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Jewish Childrens Museum is a fun, family friendly attraction!
Prices Starting at
$13.00 for adults & $13.00 for children
Features: Explore Jewish heritage and culture in an entertaining and educational format for kids of all ages. Through contemporary technology and a hands-on approach to learning, the Jewish Children’s Museum Brooklyn exhibits and crafts provide visitors with a rich experience in Jewish history, values and traditions.
Why We Go: Jewish Children’s Museum Brooklyn invites children to wonder and learn as they enjoy interesting exhibits. Children and their parents can establish a better understanding for Jewish history and heritage at Jewish Children’s Museum Brooklyn.
- Hands-On Exhibits: Far from boring, this museum gets kids excited about learning! The Jewish Children’s Museum Brooklyn allows youngsters to interact with the exhibits, encouraging them to have more engagement with the learning material.
- Jewish Culture: Jewish families and visitors who are interested in learning about Jewish culture will find plenty of it at Jewish Children’s Museum Brooklyn. Jewish holidays, biblical history, the land of Israel, contemporary Jewish life and other interesting subjects are spotlighted at this Brooklyn children's museum.
- Fun Multimedia: Making sure that kids stay entertained, Jewish Children’s Museum Brooklyn uses innovative multimedia technology to deliver the best learning experiences. This Brooklyn children's Museum brings Jewish culture to life with multi-media marvels. The Jewish Children’s Museum exhibits are more exciting because of the multimedia.
Inside Knowledge: During legal and Jewish holiday seasons, be sure to look out for special events and workshops featured at the museum. When you're looking for things to do in NYC with kids, these special events can really be fun for the whole family! Make sure to check their schedule first though, because they are closed on the day of some holidays.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Look At Art: Among the best things to do in NYC with kids, exploring the art gallery with your kids can enhance learning. This Brooklyn children's museum keeps kids interested with cool things to see in the art gallery.
- Do Golf: The miniature golf course provides a fun activity for families to enjoy together when you're not looking at exhibits. This Brooklyn children's museum makes sure that everyone has fun by offering cool things like this!
- Don't Forget To Make Crafts: Throughout the year, crafts workshops are held. Whether kids are designing challah covers or braiding havdalah candles, crafts workshops are always fun.
- Don't Miss The Game Show: Kids can play in the quiz show at Jewish Children's Museum, where their knowledge of Jewish life will be put to the test!