Ki Sushi Brooklyn
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Ki Sushi Brooklyn Summary
Ki Sushi Brooklyn Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- The Ki Sushi Brooklyn provides delivery.
- Ki Sushi Brooklyn is wheelchair accessible.
- If you're planning to go to Ki Sushi Brooklyn for lunch, Ki Sushi Brooklyn doesn't have lunch hours on Sunday.
Brooklyn, Cobble Hill
122 Smith St
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Bergen St (F, G); Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts (A, C, G); Hoyt St (2, 3)
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Thu.12pm- 3pm & 5pm- 11pm, Fri.-Sat.12pm- 3pm & 5pm- 12am, Sun.5pm- 11pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Ki Sushi Brooklyn Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$541* Details
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$379* Details
Ki Sushi Brooklyn
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Ki Sushi Brooklyn Combines Amazing Food and Perfect Atmosphere for a Calm and Classy Evening
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: If you're looking for the highest quality sushi in New York, look no further than Ki Sushi Brooklyn. Ki Sushi in Brooklyn combines fantastic atmosphere and incredible food, proving that to have great Japanese dining experience, you don't have to be in Manhattan.
Why We Dine: Not only is the food incredible at Ki Sushi Brooklyn NY, the warm interior at Ki Sushi Brooklyn will make anyone feel welcome, a rarity for any New York Sushi restaurant. Enjoy the full Ki Sushi Brooklyn experience with the help of friendly chefs and a helpful waitstaff.
- Zen-chic Interior: The low-lit brick interior complete with poyyed orchids in Ki Sushi Brooklyn create a Zen-like calm that is perfect for a relaxing yet elegant sushi meal. You'll come to Ki Sushi Brooklyn NY for the food, but you'll keep coming back for the atmosphere and service.
- Freshest Fish: From yellow-tail to crab to tuna to salmon, the fish at Ki Sushi Brooklyn tastes like it jumped straight from the ocean on to your plate. You won't find fresher sushi in New York.
- Presentation: One of the best things about Ki Sushi Brooklyn NY is the presentation of the food. The sushi is arranged with such care and attention to detail that you almost won't want to eat the aesthetic masterpiece. Almost.
Inside Knowledge: In addition to their amazing raw fish selection, Ki Sushi NYC also serves hot dishes, like seared duck breast or tasty trout cakes with crab meat.
- Pikachu Roll: This fun and unique roll made of tuna, salmon, shrimp tempura, yellow-tail, avocado and caviar is one of the best rolls at Ki Sushi Brooklyn NY. We also recommend the Angel Roll with asparagus and eel.
- Grilled Spicy Miso Seabass: If you're looking to go the cooked route for your meal at Ki Sushi Brooklyn NY, we recommend the Grilled Spicy Miso Seabass, a perfectly grilled piece of delicious fish over a bed of seasonal vegetable in a white soy broth.