*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Kyotofu NYC Summary
Kyotofu NYC Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Kyotofu Dessert Bar is located in the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood of Manhattan.
- Aside from desserts, Kyotofu New York offers sake, beer, and wine.
- Kyotofu Desserts NYC is open late six days a week.
Restaurant Website: http://www.kyotofu-nyc.com/
705 9th Avenue
New York, NY 10019
50 St (A, C, E) 50 St (1, 2) 49 St (N, Q, R)
Hours of Operation:
Tue.-Thurs. 12pm-12:30am, Fri.-Sat. 12pm-1:30am, Sun. 12pm-12:30am
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Kyotofu NYC Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$279* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Midtown West
A premier Boutique Hotel and Timeshare in Midtown Manhattan offering guests plenty of amenities in all of its luxurious suites including kitchenettes and additional sofa beds. Guests also enjoy spacious bathrooms and fitness center. Deals and Packages available.
Rates starting at$254* Details
Doubletree Suites Times Sq
in Times Square
As the only All-Suites hotel on Broadway in Times Square, the full service Doubletree Suites Times Square has been newly renovated with 460 two-room guest suites, brand new lobby and restaurant, Fitness Center and more. Walk to tours, NYC restaurants and shopping, or hop on the Subway for ...
Rates starting at$416* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Enjoy Sake, Sorbet, and New York's Best Cupcake at Kyotofu NYC
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Kyotofu NYC is a Japanese dessert bar located in the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood of Manhattan. With its cheerful decor, fabulous desserts, and wide selection of sakes, this New York City dessert bar is the perfect place for a first date or an after-dinner treat.
Why We Dine: Since opening in 2006, Kyotofu NYC has rapidly become one of New York City's most popular dessert bars. Want to know what all the fuss is about? Try the green tea creme brulee, then you'll know.
- Sake and Shochu: Aside from a wide variety of sakes, beers, and wines, Kyotofu NYC also serves shochu, a Japanese distilled beverage made from barley, sweet potatoes, or rice. Shochu is typically 25% alcohol by volume (weaker than whiskey but stronger than sake and wine). Try it!
- Chocolate Souffle Cupcake: In addition to wonderful sorbets, Kyotofu New York offers a number of delicious cupcakes, including the chocolate souffle cupcake, voted New York City's best cupcake by New York Magazine.
Inside Knowledge: The menu at Kyotofu Dessert Bar is inspired by Kyoto tofu artisans. Here you'll find everything from green tea creme brulee to miso brownies to black sesame sweet tofu.
- Matcha Green Tea Creme Brulee: If you're a sorbet fan, you simply can't miss the Mathca Green Tea Creme Brulee at Kyotofu New York. This seasonal sorbet pairs exceptionally well with Pink Hou Hou Shu Sparkling Sake.
- Tokyo Bloody Mary: No doubt you've tried a Bloody Mary at some point or other in your life. Better try this Japanese take on the popular alcoholic beverage, which features wasabi and jalapeno infused shochu, 10 pepper blend.
- Sake 101 Flight: If you're new to sake, consider trying an educational sampler at Kyotofu New York. With the Sake 101 Flight, you'll enjoy Junmai, Masumi Okuden, Kantsukuri, Nagano, and other delicious sakes!
- Catering Services
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Homemade Desserts
- Late Dining
- Premier Location
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Romantic Dining
- Small Atmosphere
- Take-Out Available
- Tapas/Small Plates
- Wine Bar
- Wheelchair Access