*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Le Bernardin Summary
Le Bernardin Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Restaurant Le Barnardin is located in the Midtown West neighborhood of Manhattan.
- Reservations for Le Bernardin NYC are taken for the current and following month.
- Formal attire is required at Restaurant Le Bernardin NYC.
Restaurant Website: http://www.le-bernardin.com/
155 West 51st Street
New York, NY 10019
50th St-Broadway (1); 7th Ave-53rd St (B, D, E); 49th St-7th Ave (N, R, W)
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Thurs. 12pm-2:30pm & 5:15pm-10:30pm, Fri. 12pm-2:30pm & 5:15pm-11pm, Sat. 5:15pm-11pm
Formal Attire (Jacket Required)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Le Bernardin Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$279* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Midtown West
A premier Boutique Hotel and Timeshare in Midtown Manhattan offering guests plenty of amenities in all of its luxurious suites including kitchenettes and additional sofa beds. Guests also enjoy spacious bathrooms and fitness center. Deals and Packages available.
Rates starting at$254* Details
Doubletree Suites Times Sq
in Times Square
As the only All-Suites hotel on Broadway in Times Square, the full service Doubletree Suites Times Square has been newly renovated with 460 two-room guest suites, brand new lobby and restaurant, Fitness Center and more. Walk to tours, NYC restaurants and shopping, or hop on the Subway for ...
Rates starting at$416* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Delicious Seafood and Outstanding Service at Le Bernardin
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Le Bernardin is a three Michelin-star restaurant in New York City renowned for its fresh seafood and impeccable service. Menu items at this upscale NYC restaurant include warm nantucket bay scallops with baby leeks, seared langoustine with mache and wild mushroom salad, and poached turbot with wild mushroom/black truffle custard and spiced squab jus.
Why We Dine: Widely regarded as one of the best restaurants in NYC, Le Bernardin Restaurant promises to dazzle even the stingiest critics with impeccable service and exquisite seafood.
- Awards: Restaurant Le Bernardin is easily one of the best restaurants in NYC. Currently ranked the 11th best restaurant in the world by Restaurant Magazine, this famous French restaurant is one of only five restaurants in NYC and one of only 11 restaurants in the United States to have been awarded three stars in the Michelin Guide. Le Bernardin also boasts a 4-star rating in The New York Times.
- Service: When it comes to service, Le Bernardin NYC seeks to exceed your expectations in every way. The experience begins as soon as you step through the door. Having shed your coats, you and each member of your party will be individually escorted to your table. You won't have to pull out your own chair. Your table server will explain all menu items and ensure that your water glasses and bread baskets remain full. From start to finish, dining at Le Bernardin is an experience like no other!
- Seafood: If you like seafood, you simply must dine at Le Bernardin. This famous NYC restaurant features outstanding seafood dishes like crispy black bass with lup cheong and beansprout risotto, warm lobster carpaccio with hearts of palm and orange vinaigrette, and smoked yellowfin tuna "prosciutto" with Japanese pickled vegetables and crispy kombu.
Inside Knowledge: Restaurant Le Bernardin was founded in Paris in 1972 by Gilbert and Maguy le Coze. In 1986, the restaurant moved to New York City, where it received immediate critical acclaim. When Gilbert le Coze suffered a heart attack in 1994, Eric Ripert succeeded him as head chef.
- Red Snapper: Looking for an unforgettable meal? Try the Red Snapper. This delicious dish, a Le Bernardin favorite, features whole red snapper baked in rosemary and thyme salt crust, extra virgin olive oil, and a casserole of fresh market vegetables.
- Chocolate-Chicory: Truth be told, our favorite menu item at Le Bernardin is Chocolate-Chicory, a decadent combination of dark chocolate cremeux, cocoa pain de genes, "burnt orange meringue," and chicory ice cream.
- Business Dining
- Candle Light
- Famous Chef
- Chef's Specials
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Homemade Desserts
- Meeting Rooms
- Premier Location
- Private Room
- Private Parties
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Romantic Dining
- Small Atmosphere
- Wine Specialist
- Wine Bar
- Wheelchair Access