Lincoln Center Festival
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Hotels near Lincoln Center
Restaurants near Lincoln Center
Lincoln Center Festival Summary
Event Overview: The Lincoln Center Festival, held annually in July, brings to New York the very best in performing arts. In 2011, the Lincoln Center Festival offered 116 performances by ensembles and artists from 20 countries.
What to Expect: See the best in performance arts. Since its establishment in the mid-twentieth century, Lincoln Center NYC has earned a reputation as the world's premier performance arts center. Here you will find not only the best in opera and ballet, but also the best in music and theater.
- Diverse Productions: The Lincoln Center Festival is dedicated to presenting the best in performance arts from all over the world. You can expect quality productions from countries as diverse as Japan, Vietnam, Persia, China, and the United States.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience: Truly there is no other experience like attending an opera at the Met or a symphony at the New York Philharmonic. From the moment you step foot on the Lincoln Center NYC complex, you will feel yourself a part of a rich cultural legacy.
Inside Knowledge: Regarded as the world's premier performance arts center, the 16.3-acre Lincoln Center NYC complex houses 12 resident arts organizations, including the Metropolitan Opera, the New York City Ballet, and the New York Philharmonic. As of 2009, Lincoln Center NYC has presented more than 1,050 theater, opera, dance, and musical performances and has commissioned, co-commissioned, or co-produced over 30 new works.
- Buy Your Tickets in Advance: Because of the Center's reputation, performances at the Lincoln Center Festival sell out fast. Be sure to buy your tickets in advance to ensure that you see the performances you'd like.
- Look for Discounts: Occasionally you can find exceptional discounts to the Lincoln Center Festival at the TKTS Discount Booth in Times Square. We recommend checking on the day of the performance to see if any discounted tickets are available.
- Dress Appropriately: Err on the side of caution (and class): when you attend a performance at the Lincoln Center Festival, dress in formal or comfortable office attire.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
100.0% recommended it
Lincoln Center Festival Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
Lincoln Center Festival
70 Lincoln Center Plaza
New York, US
Jul 06,2013 - Jul 28,2013
The Best in Performance Arts at the Lincoln Center Festival
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- The Lincoln Center Concerts take place in July.
- The Lincoln Center Festival features opera, theater, dance, and musical performances.
- The Lincoln Center NYC Festival is great for groups.
66th St (1); 59th St-Columbus Circle (1, A, C, B, D)