Lincoln Center Out of Doors
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Hotels near Lincoln Center
Restaurants near Lincoln Center
Lincoln Center Out of Doors Summary
Event Overview: For three weeks every Summer in NYC, the Lincoln Center Out of Doors Festival brings family-friendly performances from around the globe to audiences in NYC. Enjoy everything from bluegrass music and dance performances to a puppeteer co-op for the kids at this popular NYC event. The best part? The Out of Doors Festival is FREE for everyone!
What to Expect: The Lincoln Center Out of Doors Festival has provided NYC with free entertainment for more than 40 years. Enjoy entertaining and educational performances from Lincoln Center pros, as well as traveling acts hailing from all parts of the globe at Lincoln Center Out of Doors NYC.
- Great Music: The Out of Doors Festival features an eclectic mix of performers, and the wide range of genres offer something for everyone. Favorites at the Lincoln Center Out of Doors Festival include the Asphalt Orchestra NYC, as well as the legendary Paul Taylor Dance Company.
- Family Fun: The Out of Doors Festival offers a number of family-friendly NYC events, including an entire day devoted to family fun. In particular, children will enjoy the annual puppeteer co-op at the Lincoln Center Out of Doors Festival NYC.
Inside Knowledge: The Lincoln Center Out of Doors Festival offers NYC tourists more than just concerts and performances. Workshops at the Out of Doors NYC Festival include salsa dancing and hip hop tutorials, as well as hands-on NYC events kids and parents alike will enjoy. Check the NYCTourist Events Page often for upcoming workshops and performances at the Lincoln Center Out of Doors Festival.
- Try Something New: With so many workshops and performances to attend during this popular NYC festival, put yourself out there and try something new at the Lincoln Center Festival in Manhattan.
- Make an Evening Of It: Enjoy a fun and cheap evening in NYC when you attend the Out of Doors NYC Festival at the Lincoln Center. Make a date night out of one of their many free concerts in NYC, and cap it off with an affordable NYC dinner at one of the many local food vendors near the Lincoln Center.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
100.0% recommended it
Lincoln Center Out of Doors Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
Lincoln Center Out of Doors
70 Lincoln Center Plz
New York, US
Jul 24,2013 - Aug 11,2013
Summer Festival in NYC Offers More Than Two Dozen Free Performances
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- The Lincoln Center Out of Doors Festival is a three-week long NYC event from late in July to the middle of August.
- Performances at the Lincoln Center Festival include free concerts, dancing workshops, and spoken word performances near the Lincoln Center NYC.
- Out of Doors NYC is free to the public.
- The Out of Doors Festival has been an NYC tradition for over four decades.
66th St (1); 59th St-Columbus Circle (1, A, C, B, D)