Love, Loss, and What I Wore
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Love, Loss, and What I Wore Information
Show Quick Facts
- Love, Loss, and What I Wore is based on the short stories of Nora Ephron and Delia Ephron.
- Love, Loss, and What I Wore is a touching play of women who relate their life stories through their clothes.
- Love, Loss and What I Wore hosts a large rotating cast of actresses.
Oct. 2009 - March 2012
407 W 43rd St
New York , New York 10036
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Love, Loss, and What I Wore Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
Love, Loss, and What I Wore
Do you agree? Write your own review!
A Nostalgic Look at Life in Love, Loss, and What I Wore
Features: Love Loss and What I Wore Broadway is a dramatic and heartfelt play featuring different stories of women and the good and bad experiences that they are reminded of when they examine their wardrobes. This Off Broadway production is shown at the Westside Theater, and it features a rotating cast of five actresses every four weeks.
Why We Go: Love Loss and What I Wore Broadway is based on the short stories of Nora Ephron and Delia Ephron and features a variety of flashbacks and experiences that all women should be able to relate to.
- Multiple Personalities: With the focus on five very different characters, Love Loss and What I Wore features different stories from the perspectives of different women.
- Funny and Sad: The tales of these women can be funny, sad, and sometimes just plain heartbreaking. You'll hear humorous tales of disapproving mothers and melancholy coming-of-age stories dealing with sexual maturity.
- Rotating Cast: A lot of talent graces the stage of the Westside Theater for this Off Broadway production. Five actresses rotate through the roles of the characters in Love Loss and What I Wore every four weeks.
Inside Knowledge: Actresses such as Samantha Bee from The Daily Show and Rhea Perlman from Cheers have been part of the cast for this play.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Tissues: Some of the stories the characters relate in Love Loss and What I Wore are absolutely heartbreaking. Make sure you have tissues handy.
- Do Laugh as Well: While some of the stories can be very sad, others are hilarious. Don't be afraid to laugh as well as cry while enjoying this show.
- Don't Go Alone: The show can be seen alone, but we don't recommend it. Bring a group of friends near and dear to you and enjoy the show together.
- Don't Wait to Reserve: While the show has been ongoing for a while Off Broadway, Love Loss and What I Wore is shown in a smaller venue and seats can sell out quickly. Be sure to reserve your tickets in advance.