Love 'n' Courage Benefit
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Love 'n' Courage Benefit Summary
Event Overview: The Love n' Courage Benefit at the National Arts Club provides funding for the New City's Emerging Playwrights Program in Manhattan. The Love and Courage Benefit honors a theatrical great annually, as well as provides a cocktail hour and some fantastic entertainment. Anyone that supports theater in NYC should look to go to the Love n' Courage Benefit in Manhattan.
What to Expect: The evening at the Love n' Courage benefit begins at 6:30 with cocktails, followed by dinner at 7 PM and performances at 8 PM. There will also be time set aside for the the year's honoree, usually a theatrical actor with an illustrious career in live theater, like 2011's honoree Marian Seldes.
- Performances: The Love n Courage NYC benefit, like any good arts benefit, features performances to go with a good cause. Past performers at the Love n' Courage Benefit have included the Wendy Osserman Dance Company, Rod Rodgers Dance Company and the Pablo Mayor Trio.
- Famous Theater Faces: If you're a fan of the theater, and especially adept at recognizing key players in the New York theater and art scene, you'll love attending the Love n' Courage Benefit. Not only is it a great cause, but there will be ample opportunity to meet and chat with theater greats like Eli Wallach and Anne Jackson.
- Dress to Impress: The Love and Courage Benefit is a classy affair, so we recommend dressing to the 9's. You'll fit in with this artsy crowd if you throw a little of your own style into your outfit at the Love n' Courage Benefit.
- Have a Few Drinks: The proceeds of the cocktails at the Love n' Courage Benefit in New York City go the New City's Emerging Playwrights Program, one of the last bastions for original and thoughtful play-writing.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Love 'n' Courage Benefit Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
Love 'n' Courage Benefit
National Arts Club
15 Gramercy Park South
New York, US
The Love n' Courage Benefit is for the New City's Emerging Playwrights Program
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- The Love n' Courage Benefit provides funding for the New City's Emerging Playwrights Program.
- Tickets for the Love n' Courage Benefit are $125 each.
- The 2012 Love n' Courage Benefit honored Bel Kaufman on her 100th birthday.