Explore the wonders of New York!
Lower East Side Food Tour
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Lower East Side Food Tour Information
Lower East Side Food Tour Info
Saturdays at 5pm
When to Go:
Yonah Schimmel Knishery
Lower East Side Food Tour Quick Facts
- The Lower East Side Food Tour NYC takes approximately two hours.
- Dinner is included in the cost of this Lower East Side Food Tour NYC.
- This New York City food tour offer four-courses at four different locations in the Lower East Side.
Lower East Side
New York City, US
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Lower East Side Food Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Lower East Side Food Tour
|Bounce Transportation LLC||
Lower East Side Food Tour Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
One of New York City's most popular boutique hotels, the Sohotel NYC is an affordable Manhattan hotel perfect for young travelers on a budget. Located in an exciting New York neighborhood close to Chinatown and Little Italy, the Sohotel offers cheap NY hotel rooms surrounded by some of the best attractions in NYC.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Park South Hotel
in Murray Hill
Located near some of New York City's most famous landmarks - including the Empire State Building and Madison Square Park - the Park South Hotel NYC is a classy boutique hotel Manhattan. Their on-site NY restaurant features live jazz on the weekends, and hotel amenities at the Park South Hotel include free wifi and continental breakfast.
Rates starting at$299* Details
Howard Johnson SoHo
in Lower East Side
When you're visiting NYC on a budget, it's important to stay somewhere that gives you easy access to all the top attractions, without paying the high rates most hotels charge for convenience. The Howard Johnson Manhattan SoHo is just minutes from some of the best things to do in New York City, and offers plenty of NYC hotel deals to make staying here even more affordable!
Rates starting at$188* Details
TriBeCa Blu Hotel
Near several popular tourist attractions in NYC, the TriBeCa Blu Hotel is a great choice for anyone visiting New York. The rooms are newly renovated too. So along with a view of the city, you'll be staying in some of the newest, most modern room in the Tribeca area.
Rates starting at$259* Details
Hotel Le Jolie
Visit one of New York's trendiest up-and-coming neighborhoods when you stay at the popular Hotel Le Jolie in Brooklyn. Located in Williamsburg conveniently close to the NYC subway, this top boutique hotel in NYC features comfortable hotel rooms, free parking, and a complimentary breakfast daily.
Rates starting at$189* Details
Lower East Side Food Tour
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Take a Bite Out of New York on this Lower East Side Food Tour
Lower East Side
Prices Starting at
$34.00 for adults
Features: Enjoy a four-course multi-cultural dinner of classic New York-style dishes at some of the best restaurants and shops in the city on this very affordable Lower East Side Food Tour NYC.
Why We Go: We love food! There's nothing better then being led down the busy streets of the Lower East Side and tasting delicious dishes along the way.
- First Course: The Lower East Side New York food tour begins at Thai Restaurant with a scrumptious beef or chicken satay.
- Second Course: Hungry tour-goers are then led to the 100-year old Yonah Schimmel Knishery on this Lower East Side Food Tour NYC, where they'll be treated to a tradtional baked potato knish.
- Vegetarian Options: Herbivores rejoice! There is the option to substitute the meat dishes for vegetarian delights on this Lower East Side New York food tour.
Inside Knowledge: This is the lowest priced competitive food tour in New York City!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Indulge in a Real NYC Hot Dog: The third course of this favorite New York City food tour is a real NYC hot dog at the famous Katz Deli.
- Do Save Room for Dessert: You'll be remiss to fill up before the fourth course when the guests on the tour are spoiled with some luscious sorbet or gelato from Il Labortorio del Gelato.
- Don't Forget to Enjoy the Neighborhood: The lively Lower East Side neighborhood, where the food tour takes place, was once the home for Jewish immigration, but it is now a welcoming community where a varitey of cultures thrive.
- Don't Think It's All About Food: Not only is this a food tour, but it also serves as a sightseeing tour in New York with famous landmarks such as the Tenement Museum, Essex Street Market and the Bowery Mansion along the way.