Explore the wonders of New York!
Lower Manhattan Architecture
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Lower Manhattan Architecture Information
Lower Manhattan Architecture Info
2 Hours, 30 Minutes
When to Go:
Financial District Architecture
Children under 5 are free.
Lower Manhattan Architecture Quick Facts
- Lower Manhattan Architecture Tours in NYC are great for families.
- Reserve your spot early for one of the Lower Manhattan Architecture Tours of NYC.
- Lower Manhattan Architecture Tours in NYC teach you about the Financial District's buildings.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 3 reviews
4.4 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Lower Manhattan Architecture Reviews
Transportation Nearby Lower Manhattan Architecture
Lower Manhattan Architecture Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$615* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$499* Details
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$419* Details
Gramercy Park Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Business travelers can mix work with pleasure at Gramercy New York Hotel. Get work done at the state-of-the-art business center, then enjoy the nearby NYC attractions and chic New York nightclubs. A meeting and events space is also available at this beautiful NY hotel.
Rates starting at$464* Details
Lower Manhattan Architecture
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Explore the Infamous New York Buildings on the Lower Manhattan Architecture Tours in NYC
Prices Starting at
$23.00 for adults & $23.00 for children
Features: Wander the streets of the Financial District and learn about the historical buildings and their origins on the Lower Manhattan Architecture Tour in NYC. From the terra cotta artwork to the quintessential New York skyscrapers, the Lower Manhattan Architecture New York Tour will show you how to appreciate the towering New York architecture.
Why We Go: People interested in architecture and the City's history love the Lower Manhattan Architecture Tour in NYC.
- Interesting Stories: While on the Lower Manhattan Architecture Tour of NYC, you'll learn all about the history of the buildings that give the Financial District its unique look. From the controversies during building to the architectural influences, your tour guide will help you understand the building process.
- NYC Landmarks: The Lower Manhattan Architecture Tour in NYC will take you around to some famous New York City landmarks. St. Paul's Chapel, the New York Stock Exchange, Delmonico's (America's first restaurant), and the US Customs House are just a few of the famous NYC sights you'll get to visit.
- Informative Guides: All of the guides that lead the Lower Manhattan Architecture New York Tour are knowledgeable and entertaining. On this 2 hour and 30 minute tour, you'll learn so much about New York City architecture, American history, and architectural influences from all over the world.
Inside Knowledge: Bring your camera to take photos on the Lower Manhattan Architecture Tour in NYC. However, be aware that you cannot take photos inside the churches when a service is in progress.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring the Family: The Lower Manhattan Architecture Tours in NYC are family-friendly. In fact, children under 5 years of age are free!
- Do Reserve Your Spot: Since the Lower Manhattan Architecture Tours in NYC only run once a week, the tours fill up quickly. Be sure to book a spot ahead of time.
- Don't Forget Your Camera: Your tour guides will point out so many often-missed aspects of NYC buildings during the Lower Manhattan Architecture New York Tour. You'll want your camera to snap a shot of the beautiful details.
- Don't Wear Uncomfortable Shoes: The Lower Manhattan Architecture Tour in NYC lasts 2 hours and 30 minutes, and you'll be walking for almost all of it. Remember to wear appropriate shoes.