Mangiare di Casa
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Mangiare di Casa Summary
Mangiare di Casa Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Food cooked by Chef Phil Medora
- Family travelers and business travelers welcome
- Casual Italian dining
Restaurant Website: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/restaurant/ewrap-newark-liberty-international-airport-marriott/
Newark International Airport
Newark, NJ 07114
Hours of Operation:
Breakfast and lunch servied 7 days a week
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Mangiare di Casa Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Find Nearby Hotels
Mangiare di Casa
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Quick and easy Italian food at Mangiare di Casa
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Mangiare di Casa Newark is an Italian restaurant in Newark Liberty International Airport's Marriott hotel. This Italian restaurant in Newark serves a variety of Italian appetizers and entrees, but also offers a classic selection of comfort foods for travelers to enjoy.
Why We Dine: Mangiare di Casa Newark serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week. Its menu is available in the restaurant and in room service.
- All Meals Served: Mangiare di Casa Newark serves food for a majority of the day. This includes meals ranging from standard breakfast platters to more elaborate and rich dinner entrees. It is one of the better quality EWR restaurants in the area.
- Room Service: If you don't feel like eating inside this EWR restaurant, then call for room service at the Marriott Newark Airport hotel. Mangiare di Casa Newark offers room service for guests staying at the hotel it is located in.
Inside Knowledge: Mangiare di Casa Newark will give you $5 for two hours of parking while enjoying a meal here.
- Grilled Chicken Panini: A relatively inexpensive and delicious sandwich. It's great for guests looking for a good bite to eat when they can't stay in the restaurant.
- Rigatoni with Sausage: A classic pasta dish. You can substitute the sausage for mushrooms, which will save you a couple of bucks on your meal.
- Private Room
- Private Parties
- Take-Out Available
- Wine Bar