Explore the wonders of New York!
Manhattan Food Cart Walking Tour
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Manhattan Food Cart Walking Tour Information
Manhattan Food Cart Walking Tour Info
$45 per person
Midtown: Wed.- Fri 2pm-4pm until April, then Tues., Thurs.- Fri. 2pm-4pm. Financial District: Wed. and Fri. 12:30pm-2pm
When to Go:
Learn about the neighborhood's culture and history
No refunds will be given within 72 hours of your scheduled tour. If cancelling prior to 72 hours, there will be a $10 cancellation fee per ticket.
Manhattan Food Cart Walking Tour Quick Facts
- Pets allowed! Bring your dog on the Manhattan Food Cart Walking Tour in NYC!
- There is no age restriction for the Manhattan Food Cart Walking Tour in NYC however, it is recommended that children be at least 8 years of age.
- Manhattan Food Cart Walking Tours New York consists of approximately one mile of walking.
- The Manhattan Food Cart Walking Tour in NYC is wheelchair accessible and welcomes persons with disabilities.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
4.8 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Manhattan Food Cart Walking Tour Reviews
Transportation Nearby Manhattan Food Cart Walking Tour
Manhattan Food Cart Walking Tour Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Manhattan Food Cart Walking Tour
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Try Delicious Cuisines on Manhattan Food Cart Walking Tours New York
Prices Starting at
$45.00 for adults & $45.00 for children
Features: Food cart walking tours in NYC are an exciting way to taste all of the delicacies New York has to offer. Take the Manhattan Food Cart Walking Tour in NYC and explore either the Financial District or Midtown Manhattan's best food cart eateries. Try everything from Egyptian, Korean and Vietnamese cuisine to Greek, Austrian, and Mexican delights! Book a food-walking tour today and expand your knowledge about the diverse food options in NYC.
Why We Go: Not only is tasting delicious eats on the Manhattan Food Cart Walking Tour in NYC delightful but the knowledge you'll gain on the Manhattan Food Cart Walking Tours New York is especially interesting.
- Great Deal: While on the Manhattan Food Cart Walking Tour in NYC, you will be permitted six different food samples, one bottle of water, a neighborhood map, and a seasoned tour guide, all included with admission price.
- Delicious Eats: Although menu items vary from day to day, expect to taste delectable treats such as Mexican chocolate brownies, chicken and rice with tamarind sauce, soul food, kati rolls, banh mi Vietnamese sandwiches, Korean short ribs, and more!
- Cultural Insight: As you sink your teeth into tasty falafel or schnitzel, your tour guide and the food vendors themselves will explain to you their personal hardships and success of building their NY eatery dream, on top of learning about the cultural history of the surrounding neighborhood.
Inside Knowledge: Although you are not required in any way to tip your tour guide, it is customary to do so if you feel as if your expectations have been met or exceeded. Tips are graciously accepted.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Comfy Shoes: You will walk approximately one mile during Manhattan Food Cart Walking Tours New York so make sure you and your feet are prepared.
- Do Check the Weather: The Manhattan Food Cart Walking Tour in NYC will continue rain or shine, with some exceptions to extreme weather. Make sure your bring an umbrella if it's scheduled to rain and a warm coat if its forecasted to be chilly, the entire tour is outdoors.
- Don't Forget to Purchase: Urban Oyster only allows advanced-purchase tickets for the Manhattan Food Walking Tour in NYC.
- Don't Attend Once: As we have said, the Manhattan Food Cart Tour in NYC takes place in more than one neighborhood. Once you have taken one in Midtown or the Financial District, switch it up and attend the opposite tour. There is something different hosted in every NYC tour by Urban Oyster.