*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Marbella Restaurant Summary
Marbella Restaurant Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Located in Adria Hotel and Conference Center
- Managed by Chef Esteban Barroco
- Rooms for private parties and banquets available
Restaurant Website: http://www.marbella-restaurant.com/e_welcome.html
22033 Northern Blvd
Bayside, NY 11361
LIRR, NYC bus system
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Thurs. 11am-11:30pm, Fri.-Sun. 11am-12am
Italian, Spanish, and French Cuisine
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Marbella Restaurant Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Find Nearby Hotels
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Well-prepared Spanish food at Marbella Restaurant
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Marbella Restaurant NYC is a hidden gem in Queens. It is very easy to walk by this place without realizing it exists, as it is housed inside the Adria Hotel and Conference Center. However, once you go inside you will be brought a wonderful dining experience by Chef Esteban Barroco.
Why We Dine: Marbella Restaurant NYC has some wonderfully prepared Spanish dishes, along with a flare for preparing certain items right in front of you!
- Delicious Food: The food is a true highlight of Marbella Restaurant Bayside. There are a couple of classic restaurant dishes on the menu, but the true items that stand out are the Italian and Spanish specialties.
- Custom Made: Want to see how fresh the items are at Marbella Restaurant NYC? Order a sangria or crepe. They will make these at your table!
Inside Knowledge: On Saturdays, a harpist will play live music at Marbella Restaurant.
- Paella: As a Spanish-focused restaurant, the specialty is going to be the Spanish cuisine. It won't be uncommon to walk into Marbella and see that everyone has ordered one of the paella dishes, and for good reason.
- Sangria: Fresh, and made at your table. This is the recommended drink for your dining experience at Marbella Restaurant NYC.
- Banquet Facilities
- Catering Services
- Famous Chef
- Chef's Specials
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Homemade Desserts
- Kid Friendly
- Late Dining
- Live Entertainment
- Meeting Rooms
- Private Room
- Take-Out Available
- Wheelchair Access