Market Street Bar and Grill
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Market Street Bar and Grill Summary
Market Street Bar and Grill Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- The Market Street Bar and Grill is near the new New Jersey Devils Ice Arena.
- The Market Street Bar and Grill has free wireless internet.
- The Market St. Bar and Grill NJ also hosts corporate functions.
1 Gateway Ctr
Newark, NJ 07102
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Fri.6:30am- 12am & Sat.- Sun.7am- 12am
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Market Street Bar and Grill Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Market Street Bar and Grill
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Unwind With Great Food and Beers on Tap at The Market Street Bar and Grill in New Jersey
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: The Market St. Bar and Grill NJ in the Newark Hilton Hotel is a convenient place to grab a great steak or draft beer if you're coming from Newark's Penn Station, which is just across the street. Relax and let the friendly staff at the Market Street Bar and Grill make your travels that much more comfortable.
Why We Dine: With its convenient location for commuters and travelers, a great menu for breakfast lunch and dinner, as well as a friendly waitstaff, the Market Street Bar and Grill is a great spot. This Hilton Hotel restaurant in NJ will satisfy any craving for anyone in NJ on the go.
- Convenient Location: Located across from the Newark Penn Station, the Market Street Bar and Grill has everything a busy traveler needs when it comes to food, and fast service so as not to hinder your schedule. Grab a draft beer after a long commute, the Market St. Bar and Grill NJ is just across the way.
- Great Grill Options: From choice cuts of steak to great grilled chicken sandwiches, the grill at The Market St. Bar and Grill NJ won't disappoint.
- Friendly Service: The waitstaff at the Market Street Bar and Grill understands the needs of their clientele; people traveling need fast but quality service. They also know the menu back to front, and can help you with any inquiries about the cuisine.
Inside Knowledge: The Market Street Bar and Grill in NJ is very close to where the new New Jersey Devils Ice Arena will be built, making Market St. Bar and Grill NJ the perfect place to go before or after a hockey game.
- Beers on Tap: With great beers on tap like Yuengling, Heineken, and Sam Adams, you'll have to try a frosty pint at the Market Street Bar and Grill. There's nothing better than a cold brew after a long day, so after your commute or day of meetings, swing by the NJ Market Street Bar and Grill.
- The Full Breakfast: The Market Street Bar and Grill is open early and serves a full sit-down breakfast with all of your favorite breakfast foods. Stop by for breakfast at Market St. Bar and Grill NJ on your way out of town or on your way home from a night out on the town.
- Cheap Eats
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Full Bar
- Healthy Options
- Late Dining
- Small Atmosphere
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Wheelchair Access