*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Marquee NYC Summary
Marquee NYC Information
Marquee NYC Info
289 10th Avenue
New York, NY 10001
Hours of Operation:
Young and Hip
Marquee NYC Quick Facts
- Marquee New York is located in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan.
- Marquee NYC Nightclub has a maximum capacity of 600.
- Marquee NYC Nightclub features a Dress-to-Impress dress code.
28th St-7th Ave (1); 23rd St-8th Ave (C, E); 23rd Street (PATH)
Dress to Impress
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Marquee NYC Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$252* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Midtown West
A premier Boutique Hotel and Timeshare in Midtown Manhattan offering guests plenty of amenities in all of its luxurious suites including kitchenettes and additional sofa beds. Guests also enjoy spacious bathrooms and fitness center. Deals and Packages available.
Rates starting at$254* Details
Doubletree Suites Times Sq
in Times Square
As the only All-Suites hotel on Broadway in Times Square, the full service Doubletree Suites Times Square has been newly renovated with 460 two-room guest suites, brand new lobby and restaurant, Fitness Center and more. Walk to tours, NYC restaurants and shopping, or hop on the Subway for ...
Rates starting at$259* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Hip Crowds and Sophisticated Decor at Marquee NYC
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: Marquee NYC is one of the hottest clubs in New York City. This stylish NYC nightclub, located in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood, evokes the elegant sophistication of an old-fashioned gentlemen's club with its striking design, 42-foot vaulted ceiling, and 35-foot "wishbone" staircase.
Why We Go: Since opening in 2003, Marquee NYC Nightclub has quickly become one of the most popular clubs in NYC. One look at the elegant interior, and it's easy to see why: this popular NYC nightclub is the height of sophistication, with scuptural glasswear, custom-made ice buckets, and leather place settings.
- Variety: Marquee NYC boasts three distinct yet interconnected areas, each with a full service bar and the capacity to provide its own style of music. The main "cabaret" space features rich, dark woods, leather banquettes, and gorgeous lighting fixtures. The second area, the elegant Red Room, can be found at the rear of the main floor; small and dark, it's perfect for intimate conversations and private parties. The second-level lounge offers a state-of-the-art audiovisual system and a bird's-eye view of the main area. With a maximum capacity of just 600, Marquee NYC is just the right size for an NYC nightclub, neither too big nor too small.
- Advanced Design: One of many trendy clubs in NY, Marquee NYC distinguishes itself with indoor and outdoor red carpets, lighting fixtures powered by an IMIX digital processor, a cabaret area for live performances, and a state-of-the-art projection system. Expect to be impressed.
Inside Knowledge: Marquee NYC was designed by the firm of Philip Johnson/Alan Ritchie Architects and nightlife designer Steve Lewis.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Dress to Impress: As one of the most famous clubs in NYC, Marquee NYC draws a notoriously attractive crowd. A strict dress code is enforced. If you decide to go clubbing at Marquee NYC, dress appropriately. Don't show up in jeans and sneakers.
- Do Expect a Wait: With a maximum capacity of just 600 people, Marquee NYC is one of the most exclusive clubs in NYC. Unless you have a promoter, expect to wait in line for at least 30 or 40 minutes. Sometimes even those on the guest list will have to wait in line.
- Don't Miss Special Events: In addition to regular weekly events, Marquee NYC offers special holiday events, including a huge party on New Year's Eve.
- Don't Drink and Drive: Located in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan, Marquee NYC is just minutes away from many popular NYC hotels and public transportation options. Take advantage of the club's convenient location by walking or taking a cab. Don't drink and drive.
- Bottle Service
- Dance Floor
- Full Bar
- Premier Location
- Private Parties
- Private Room
- Small Atmosphere