*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Masa Restaurant Summary
Masa Restaurant Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Masa New York is located in Time Warner Center, in the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood of Manhattan.
- Only 26 seats are available at Masa New York, making it one of the world's most exclusive restaurants. Reservations are taken three weeks in advance.
- Business casual attire is required at Masa New York.
Restaurant Website: http://masanyc.com/
10 Columbus Circle, Suite 4F
New York, NY 10019
59th St-Columbus Circle (1, A, C, B, D); 57th St-7th Ave (N, Q, R, W); 7th Ave-53rd St (B, D, E)
Hours of Operation:
Mon. 6pm-9pm, Tues.-Fri. 12pm-1pm & 6pm-9pm, Sat. 6pm-9pm
Business Casual Attire
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Masa Restaurant Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$279* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Midtown West
A premier Boutique Hotel and Timeshare in Midtown Manhattan offering guests plenty of amenities in all of its luxurious suites including kitchenettes and additional sofa beds. Guests also enjoy spacious bathrooms and fitness center. Deals and Packages available.
Rates starting at$254* Details
Doubletree Suites Times Sq
in Times Square
As the only All-Suites hotel on Broadway in Times Square, the full service Doubletree Suites Times Square has been newly renovated with 460 two-room guest suites, brand new lobby and restaurant, Fitness Center and more. Walk to tours, NYC restaurants and shopping, or hop on the Subway for ...
Rates starting at$416* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Exquisite Sushi Prepared by Chef Masa at Masa Restaurant
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Masa Restaurant is an upscale Japanese and sushi restaurant located in Manhattan's Time Warner Center. Widely regarded as one of the most famous and most expensive restaurants in the world, Masa Restaurant features an Omakase, 27-course menu crafted by legendary chef and restauranteur Masa Takayama.
Why We Dine: There's no experience that can compare to dining at Masa Restaurant NYC. With a maximum seating capacity of 26, and only two seatings per day, Masa Restaurant is one of the most exclusive restaurants in the United States. With an average meal costing between $525 and $600, it's also one of the most expensive.
- Prestige: One of only seven restaurants in New York City to have been awarded a 4-star rating in The New York Times, Masa Restaurant is widely regarded as one of the best restaurants in the world. In 2009, Masa Restaurant became the first Japanese restaurant in the United States to receive three stars in the Michelin Guide.
- Chef Masa: When you dine at Masa Restaurant, you'll have the supreme pleasure of watching Chef Masa Takayama in action. Having worked at the legendary Ginza Sushi-ko in Tokyo, first as a dishwasher, then as a sushi chef, Chef Takayama opened his first restaurant in Los Angeles in 1980. His second restaurant, also called Ginza Sushi-ko, quietly became one of the best restaurants in Los Angeles. The eponymous Masa Restaurant New York opened in 2004 and was met with immediate acclaim.
- Sushi: Masa Restaurant is arguably the most expensive restaurant in the United States. You can expect a good meal. The fish served at Masa Restaurant is flown in daily from Tokyo, and Chef Masa prepares the menu himself and occasionally serves the food.
Inside Knowledge: The menu at Masa Restaurant NYC is Omakase only. "Omakase" is a Japanese phrase that means "It's up to you"; in this context, the expression means that only the sushi chef will make the selections.
- Bar Seating: When you dine at Masa Restaurant, make it a point to sit at the bar. Across this $60,000 piece of rare Japanese hinoki wood, you'll get to watch Chef Masa work his culinary magic. Nothing is hidden at Masa Restaurant NYC.
- Cucumber Saketini: Looking for the perfect cocktail to complement your meal? Try the Cucumber Saketini, a delicious mix of dry Izumi Judan sake, Grey Goose vodka, and Japense cucumber. You'll love it!
- Business Dining
- Famous Chef
- Chef's Specials
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Easy Parking
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Parking Structure
- Premier Location
- Private Room
- Romantic Dining
- Small Atmosphere
- Wine Bar
- Wheelchair Access