Matilda - The Musical
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Matilda - The Musical Information
Show Quick Facts
- Matilda - The Musical previews on March 4, 2013 and opening night is April 11, 2013.
- This musical adaptation of the story of a precocious young girl is bound to be just as charming and lovable as the book and film adaptation.
- Matilda is already a musical phenomenon in England, where it was the recipient of seven Olivier awards.
March 4 - Dec. 15, 2013
Performance Times Vary by Night
225 W 44th St
New York, New York 10036
42 St - Port Authority Bus Terminal (A, C, E) Times Sq - 42 St (S) Times Sq - 42 St (7, 7X)
Tickets Available in Advance
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Matilda - The Musical Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
Matilda - The Musical
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Matilda - The Musical is family-friendly and destined to become a smash hit!
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $25-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Features: Matilda - The Musical is a charming story of an extraordinary young girl who decides to escape her circumstances and take her destiny into her own hands. Matilda on Broadway is a whimsical musical certain to appeal to the whole family, and brings up such universal themes as triumph over adversity, friendship and family. Matilda - The Musical is coming to Broadway for the first time ever!
Why We Go: Matilda is a timeless story that has enchanted children and adults alike in both the original book format and movie adaptation; Matilda on Broadway is bound to delight audiences of all ages as well, so be sure to secure your tickets online today!
- Fun For the Whole Family: Matilda - The Musical is rare among Broadway Shows in that it is a genuine crowd-pleaser that will appeal to the entire family.
- British Acclaim: Matilda has garnered all of the top awards during its British run, and is a hit with audiences and critics alike.
- Familiar Story: This tale has had success as a children's novel and adaptation, and will almost certainly make a splash amongst Broadway Shows.
Inside Knowledge: Based on Roald Dahl's classic children's book of the same name, this new musical has already stolen the hearts of British audiences and was a smash-hit during its run at the Cambridge Theatre.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring the Entire Family: Geared towards children but plenty of fun for adults as well, Matilda - The Musical is sure to be a fun and memorable Broadway show for the whole family.
- Do Buy Your Tickets Online: Ensure you have a good seat by buying your Matilda - The Musical tickets ahead of time.
- Don't Go Hungry: Even though this show has an intermission, it's a good idea to grab a bite to eat beforehand at one of the delicious nearby NYC restaurants
- Don't Forget to Read the Book: If you've never read the book, why not read it before seeing the show? It's truly a children's classic that is entertaining for adults as well.