Explore the wonders of New York!
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
MCU Park Information
MCU Park Info
When to Go:
All ages are welcome
- Season tickets to the MCU Brooklyn Cyclones games are available.
- While events are held year-round, MCU Brooklyn Park hosts Brooklyn Cyclones games only in the summer.
MCU Park Quick Facts
- MCU Brooklyn Park is located in the Coney Island neighborhood of the Brooklyn borough of New York City.
- MCU Brooklyn Park is home to the New York Mets-affiliated Brooklyn Cyclones of the New York - Penn League.
- MCU Park seats 7,500.
1902 Surf Ave
Phone Number: 718.449.8497
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
MCU Park Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby MCU Park
MCU Park Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Cheap Tickets and Extraordinary Views at MCU Park
Prices Ranging from
$4 - $400
Features: MCU Park is a cherished minor league baseball stadium in the Coney Island neighborhood of Brooklyn. Just a short ride from Manhattan on the D, F, N, or Q train, MCU Park hosts live musical performances and minor league baseball games. It is the official home of the New York Mets-affiliated Brooklyn Cyclones.
Why We Go: Located in the Coney Island neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York, MCU Park recalls the atmosphere of the nearby amusement parks with its broad concourse, free-standing concession buildings, and multicolored fluorescent lamps.
- Affordable Tickets: Unlike Yankee Stadium, Shea Stadium, and other NYC sports venues, MCU Park offers season and individual tickets at extremely reasonable prices. You and your whole family can attend a Brooklyn Cyclones game at MCU Park for what it would cost only one of you to attend a major league baseball game.
- Scenery: One of the best things about MCU Park is its location. Admittedly, it's a little far out of the way if you live in Manhattan, but it's easily accessible by the D, F, N, or Q train, and the scenery is well worth it: you can see the beach, the boardwalk, and the amusement parks from almost every seat in the house.
Inside Knowledge: Originally known as KeySpan Park, MCU Park opened on June 25, 2001, with a seating capacity of 6,500. Due to the unprecedented popularity of the stadium's home team, the Brooklyn Cyclones, MCU Park soon added another 1,000 seats and began to sell an additional 2,500 standing-room tickets.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Sit Up Front: If possible, reserve your seats at the front of the stadium; there, you might have the chance to chat with an outfielder or score a stray ball.
- Do Explore Coney Island: MCU Park stands just minutes from the beach. When the game is over, don't forget to take the kids for a stroll down the boardwalk. You might also consider taking a date to an MCU Brooklyn Cyclones game; exploring Coney Island is one of many cool things to do on a date.
- Don't Miss Out: MCU Park has a seating capacity of 7,500; however, for extremely popular events, the stadium sells an additional 2,500 standing-room tickets. If you missed the chance to grab a seat, don't sweat it; you'll still be able to catch the game.
- Don't Forget the Family: Because tickets to an MCU Brooklyn Cyclones game are relatively inexpensive, you can bring the whole family with you without breaking the bank. It's a great way to spend an evening together or to introduce your love of baseball to the kids.