Hilton Millenium NYC
New York, US
Best Feature: Spacious Rooms
Financial District Hotel Hilton Millenium Near Wall St. for Business Travelers
Nearest Transit: World Trade Ctr-Park Pl (2, 3, A, C, E), Fulton St-Broadway-Nassau (2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, J, M, Z)
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
2. Find your check in date below.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date, our visitors should verify actual rates, promotions and deals directly with the hotel as we make no guarantees regarding rates, but only provide them as a convenience.Book Now
- Check-in at 3pm
- Check-out at 12pm
- High-Speed Internet
- On-Site Restaurant
- Near Restaurants
- Near Attractions
- 569 Rooms
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Concierge Service
- Conference room(s)
- Dry Cleaning
- Event Catering
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Pool
- Parking Garage
- Room Service
- Shoe Shine
- Wedding Services
Hilton Millenium NYC
Hilton Millenium NYC
Features: The Hilton Millenium NYC is a 55-story, four-star hotel located in Manhattan's Financial District. The Millenium Hilton is directly across from the World Trade Center and the Oculus offering guests a remarkable view. Just a short walk from Wall Street, the Millenium Hilton Hotel features an indoor swimming pool, big NYC hotel rooms with a classy modern decor, and convenient business services that makes this hotel a great stay for travelers on business.
Why We Stay: The Millenium Hilton NYC knows how to make guests feel comfortable on the road. Four-star accommodations include a complimentary fitness center and swimming pool, spacious rooms with huge windows that showcase a tremendous view of downtown Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty, and ten subway lines located within a block of the hotel.
- Complimentary Fitness Center: The fitness center at the Hilton Millenium NYC is state-of-the-art and, most importantly, free. The Hilton Millenium NYC also has an on-site health club that includes yoga mats, tension bands and massages for a fee by appointment.
- Great Rooms: The Millenium Hilton NYC offers guest rooms that are big by New York City standards, and their classy modern decor makes guests feel like they're in the room of an upscale New York penthouse.
- Business Center: The New York business hotel accommodates business travelers looking conduct business on-site before venturing into New York's financial district. A complimentary business center provides three computers and other services like faxing and printing.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Use the Subway: While the Millenium Hilton Manhattan doesn't boast a ton of close-by accommodations, there are 10 subway lines within a block of the hotel including Fulton Center. The PATH train to New Jersey is across the street as well.
- Don't Skip the Pool: The Hilton Millenium NYC offers guests access to their indoor heated pool with floor-to-ceiling windows framing the surrounding NYC skyline.
- Don't Close the Shades: With great Manhattan views overlooking either the Hudson River to the West or the Brooklyn Bridge to the East, you'll want to make sure to keep your drapes open at all times.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Hilton Millenium NYC Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Hilton Millenium NYC Guest Rooms
Millenium Hilton Double Beds City View Room
The double beds city view room at the Hilton Millenium Hotel New York includes, of course, a one-of-a-kind view of Manhattan. The double beds city view room also includes two double beds, a television with cable channels, inernet access for a fee, a minibar, a complimentary weekday newspaper, an iron with an ironing board, a hair dryer, and comfortable air conditioning.
Hilton Millenium Hotel NYC Deluxe King City View Room
The Millenium Hilton Deluxe King Room is located between floors 31-55 and features a magnificent view of the Manhattan skyline, one king-sized bed, a desk with an ergonomic chair, a 42" plasma television with cable channels, an in-room safe, complimentary weekday newspaper and overnight shoe shine, an iron with an ironing board, a hair dryer, and comfortable air conditioning.
Hilton Hotel NYC King Bed Junior Suite
The Millenium Hilton New York King Bed Junior Suite includes a king-sized bed with a gorgeous city view, a separate seating area with a sofa bed, a workdesk with an ergonomic chair, a television with cabke channels, complimentary weekday newspaper and overnight shoe shine, an iron with an ironing board, a hair dryer, and comfortable air conditioning.
Hilton Millenium NYC Restaurants
Hilton Millenium NYC Nightlife
Hilton Millenium NYC Photos
Click on any image below to begin a slideshow. Use right and left arrows or the mouse to navigate once activated.