Million Dollar Quartet
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Million Dollar Quartet Information
Show Quick Facts
- Million Dollar Quartet NYC tells the story of December 4, 1956, when four music legends - Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Carl Perkins - came together by chance to jam at Sun Studios in Memphis.
- Levi Kreis won a 2010 Tony Award for his portrayal of Jerry Lee Lewis in Million Dollar Quartet NYC.
- Million Dollar Quartet debuted in Florida in 2007, before quickly making its way to Seattle, Chicago, and finally Broadway.
July 28, 2011 - Ongoing
New World Stages: Stage Four
340 W 50th Street
New York, New York 10019
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Million Dollar Quartet Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
Million Dollar Quartet
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Four Rock Legends Join Together for One Epic Jam Session
Features: On December 4, 1956, four music legends - Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Carl Perkins - came together in Memphis for one of the most infamous jam sessions of all time. Relive this once-in-a-lifetime experience with the popular Broadway musical, Million Dollar Quartet.
Why We Go: Playing a hit catalog that includes all of your favorites, Million Dollar Quartet Broadway is family-friendly Broadway musical everyone will enjoy.
- The Music: Million Dollar Quartet features a long list of rock's all-time classics, including "Blue Suede Shoes," "Great Balls of Fire," and "Folsom Prison Blues."
- The Actors: The award-winning cast of Million Dollar Quartet NYC perform all of the tunes live in this Broadway musical, along with pulling off perfect portrayals of some of rock music's greatest performers.
- Family-Friendly: Introduce your kids to the old-time classics you grew up loving when you take them to Million Dollar Quartet Broadway. The show's fast-pace and catchy songs will leave every family member smiling.
Inside Knowledge: Million Dollar Quartet NYC is based on the true story of an impromptu jam session by these four legends at the Sun Records Studio. While they didn't play many of the tracks featured in Million Dollar Quartet Broadway that night, audiences will appreciate the inclusion of all of their favorites in this fun Broadway musical.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring the Kids: Give your kids an idea of what real rock and roll music looks and sounds like at Million Dollar Quartet Broadway.
- Do Enjoy the Jam Session: Parts of Million Dollar Quartet NYC feature the four stars' impromptu jams and spiritual harmonizing, just the way they performed it more than 50 years ago.
- Don't Miss the Story: At the heart of all the great music in Million Dollar Quartet NYC is an incredibly interesting story largely told by Sun Records President Sam Phillips.
- Don't Forget Your Blue Suede Shoes: After all, where else can you see Elvis on Broadway?