Mom Show at Chashama
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Mom Show at Chashama Summary
Event Overview: In honor of Mother's Day, this travelling art show was started by American painter John C. Kuchera to honor his mother who passed away in 2010. His paintings are touching tributes to the way she impacted his life. The show has continued to grow since its original inception, and now includes stirring works by artists such as Monica Taverez, Robert Ross, Danny Olda, Al Benkin, Hans Wolf and more!
What to Expect:
- Paintings Featuring Mom: American painted John Kuchera started this collection of art to honor his mom after she passed away, and it now includes works devoted to mothers by a wide variety of artists. It now travels the country as well.
- Free to the Public: This event is completely free to the public, so guests have a chance to see some touching paintings without having to spend a dime.
- Perfect For Mother's Day Activity: Taking mom to this art show could be a great Mother's Day activity for after you've treated her to brunch. The show is all about the bond between a mother and her children, and will have your mom feeling special after she sees this moving tribute to motherhood.
Inside Knowledge: The gallery will be open from 10 am to 7 pm, and they will have sketching supplies and a recording station on hand so that the public has a chance to share their personal mom story.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Mom Show at Chashama Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
Mom Show at Chashama
3117 Broadway #36
New York, US
May 05,2013 - May 12,2013
Celebrate moms from Cinco de Mayo to Mother's Day!
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
Event Quick Facts
- The 2013 Mom Show at Chashama features artwork done by American Painter John Kuchera and other artists which highlight the impact their mothers have had on their lives.
- This collection of artwork will be on display for one week only, starting on May 5, 2013 and concluding on Mother's Day May 12, 2013.
- The venue is the Chashama Gallery in Harlem, and for the week of Mother's Day it will display paintings acting as tributes to mom by such artists as Ava Day, Max Noy and Hans Wolf.