Explore the wonders of New York!
Mommy / Daddy & Me Photo Safari Tour
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Mommy / Daddy & Me Photo Safari Tour Information
Mommy / Daddy & Me Photo Safari Tour Info
1 Parent and 1 Child - $150; 2 Parents and 1 Child - $185; 2 Parents and 2 Children - $220
When to Go:
It's Family Friendly!
Ages 8 and up.
- Mommy / Daddy and Me Safari New York photo tour groups are limited to six adult participants and six children.
Mommy / Daddy & Me Photo Safari Tour Quick Facts
- The Mommy / Daddy and Me Safari New York Photo Tour will meet at either Madison Square Park or Belvedere Castle in Central Park.
- Children aged 8 to 13 are welcome on the Mommy / Daddy and Me Safari New York Photo Tour.
- Family Safari New York Photo Tours last two hours.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Mommy / Daddy & Me Photo Safari Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Mommy / Daddy & Me Photo Safari Tour
Mommy / Daddy & Me Photo Safari Tour Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$525* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$536* Details
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$299* Details
Gramercy Park Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Business travelers can mix work with pleasure at Gramercy New York Hotel. Get work done at the state-of-the-art business center, then enjoy the nearby NYC attractions and chic New York nightclubs. A meeting and events space is also available at this beautiful NY hotel.
Rates starting at$504* Details
Mommy / Daddy & Me Photo Safari Tour
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Learn How to Take Pictures with the Whole Family on the Daddy / Mommy and Me Safari New York Photo Tour
Prices Starting at
$150.00 for adults
Features: The Daddy / Mommy and Me Safari New York Photo Tour is a special Central Park photography workshop for moms, dads, and kids aged 8 to 13. On this fun, family-friendly NY photo tour, you'll learn how to capture your environment and your loved ones on film! Included in the tour is one free, high quality 8x10 print of your best workshop photograph.
Why We Go: The Daddy / Mommy and Me Safari New York Photo Tour is perfect for families interested in spending a relaxing day in Central Park improving their skills as photographers. It's a great way for parents to familiarize themselves with their cameras, and a great way for children to pick up the basic photographic principles.
- Family Friendly NYC Tour: The best thing about the Daddy / Mommy and Me Safari New York Photo Tour? You get to spend time with the family! You'll delight in watching your young ones learn the elements of photography. Who knows? The tour might even instill in them a lifelong passion for the photographic arts!
- Guided Instruction: Not much of a photographer? No problem! The Daddy / Mommy and Me Safari New York Photo Tour is perfect for photographers of all skill levels, from beginners to advanced hobbyists. On this fun NYC photo tour, you and your kids are sure to learn something new!
- Central Park: What could be better than spending time with the family? Well, how about spending time with the family in New York City's most beautiful park! On the Daddy / Mommy and Me Safari New York Photo Tour, you and your family will have the chance to bask in the slendor of Central Park's spring and summer foliage.
Inside Knowledge: The Daddy / Mommy and Me Safari New York Photo Tour is operated by Diem "Zim" Pham of Zim Photography. After receiving her B.A. from Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California, Zim went on to have a successful career as a professional photographer, taking pictures in 40 countries on five continents.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Go Digital: On the Daddy / Mommy and Me Safari New York Photo Tour, digital cameras, preferably DSLR, are a must (point-and-shoot cameras are fine for kids). Don't forget to bring extra memory cards, too!
- Do Enjoy Other Tours: If you enjoyed the Daddy / Mommy and Me Safari New York Photo Tour, consider taking another NYC photography tour! NYC photo safari tours are also available for parents with children under three years of age.
- Don't Forget Multiple Cameras: While you're more than welcome to share a camera with your child, we recommend bringing enough digital cameras for everybody. You'll get more out of it that way.
- Don't Bring a Tripod: Tripods are not necessary on the Mommy / Daddy and Me Safari New York Photo Tour. The less you bring to the photo safari, the less you'll have to carry around.