Mostly Mozart Festival
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Hotels near Mostly Mozart Festival
Restaurants near Mostly Mozart Festival
Mostly Mozart Festival Summary
Event Overview: Mostly Mozart Festival New York is an annual concert series that runs from late July until late August. The concerts are typically held at the Lincoln Center for Performing Arts in Upper West Side Manhattan. Mostly Mozart Festival NYC includes a variety of performers who play a variety of music ranging from Mozart to other incredible classic music.
What to Expect: Mostly Mozart Festival New York offers a flexible timeline of amazing concerts for anyone who is visiting New York during the summer, and it is something music lovers will not want to miss.
- Mozart: Unsurprisingly, the Mostly Mozart Lincoln Center Festival plays many of Mozart's classics. If you are unaware of the work of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, then you will quickly see why the man was considered a musical genius.
- Month long: The spread out schedule of concerts for Mostly Mozart Lincoln Center Festival gives visitors a chance to see a show without having to commit to visiting on a very specific weekend.
- Long-Running Tradition: The Mostly Mozart Festival New York has also been a long running tradition out of the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts.
Inside Knowledge: The Mostly Mozart Festival New York has been running since 1966. The New York concert series celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2006, which was the also when it celebrated 250th anniversary of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
- Reserve Tickets Early: If you have a specific day in mind that you want to go to a concert for the Mostly Mozart Festival New York, then reserve early. You don't want to be caught without tickets for a sold out show that you can attend.
- Prepare for Night Weather: The Mostly Mozart Festival New York concerts take place at night around 8pm, so be prepared for hot or cold night weather, depending on the general temperatures during the summer months which can fluctuate.
- Go on a Night with Two Shows: Some concert nights have an 8pm performance and then a different one at 10:30pm. We recommend going to these nights as it gives you the best use of your time if you are visiting New York for the Mostly Mozart Festival.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 3 reviews
100.0% recommended it
Mostly Mozart Festival Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
Mostly Mozart Festival
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
70 Lincoln Center Plz
New York, US
Jul 27,2013 - Aug 24,2013
$20 - $100
Mostly Mozart Festival lasts through July to August in Lincoln Center
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- A summer-long concert series held at the Lincoln Center NYC.
- Shows held through the season usually at 8pm on selected dates.
- Mostly Mozart Festival NYC, celebrates classic concert music and more.
66th St (1); 59th St-Columbus Circle (1, A, C, B, D)