Motown - The Musical
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Motown - The Musical Information
Show Quick Facts
- Motown - The Musical packs in all the greatest hits.
- This story of the famous record label takes place mainly in the 1960's and will feature everyone's favorite classic oldies.
- The show will star Tony-Award nominee Brandon Victor Dixon as label founder Berry Gordy, Valisia Lekae as Diana Ross, Charl Brown as Smokey Robinson and Bryan Terrell Clark as Marvin Gaye.
Performance Times Vary by Night
205 W 46th St
New York, New York 10036
49 St (N, Q, R) 50 St (1, 2) 50 St (A, C, E)
Tickets Available in Advance
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Motown - The Musical Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
Motown - The Musical
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Motown - The Musical is a new Broadway show that is sure to have audiences singing along.
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $25-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Features: Motown - The Musical is a highly anticipated new Broadway show that will tell the story of the fabled Detroit hit factory. It will cover the golden years of the studio when such artists as Marvin Gaye, Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder and Smokey Robinson were guided to superstardom by the label's founder, Berry Gordy.
Why We Go: Motown - The Musical promises to be an entertaining show featuring some of the most iconic songs of American pop culture.
- Classic Artists: This Broadway show is the recreation of an era in which the top of the charts were populated by the likes of Marvin Gaye and Stevie Wonder, and even gives audience members an opportunity to see a young Michael Jackson on Broadway, played by a pair of talented ten-year-olds.
- Stellar Cast: These music legends will be brought to life by Broadway veterans like Tony-Award nominee Brandon Victor Dixon.
- Standout Creative Team: Berry Gordy himself is the main creator of Motown - The Musical, and features as a starring character in the show.
Inside Knowledge: After an extensive search, the producers decided that the young Michael Jackson will be played by ten year-old child actors Raymond Luke Jr and Jibreel Mawry.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Order Tickets Online: This is one of the most buzzed about new Broadway shows, so play it and safe and reserve your Motown the Musical tickets as soon as possible.
- DoSing Along: Nearly every song featured in this new Broadway show will be recognizable to the audience, so feel free to hum along with the words and dance in your seat.
- Don't Come Hungry: Motown - The Musical is two hours long, and even though there is an intermission, it would be best to grab a delicious bite to eat at one of the many nearby NYC restaurants.
- Don't Miss If You Love Jersey Boys: Fans of Jersey Boys will most likely be won over by Motown - The Musical as, like Jersey Boys, it includes many throwback songs and chronicles the story of 1960s artists' rise to the top.