New Years Eve Ball 2016 at Webster Hall
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
New Years Eve Ball 2016 at Webster Hall Summary
Event Overview: New Years Eve Ball 2016 at Webster Hall is going to be the ultimate party! Mind-blowing aerial performances, dazzling fire displays, stilt walkers, snake charmers and magicians will keep you and all your old and new friends entertained all evening. The New Years Eve Ball 2016 at Webster Hall New York City Featuring the Largest Balloon Drop in The Free World! Celebrate 130 years of Webster Hall - America's first nightclub!
What to Expect: Visual and auditory stimulation will be coming from all around you during New Years Eve Ball at Webster Hall. This New Years Eve party is set to draw big crowds for good reason. It boasts the largest balloon drop in the world, instantly making it stand way out among NYC New Years parties.
- Ballon Drop: Get ready to be wowed during New Years Eve Ball at Webster Hall. Count down to the New Year with your fellow partygoers and TV viewers all across the nation as the balloon drops! So much excitement gets built up during this New Years Eve party and you'll want to be here to participate in the festivities.
- Four Floors: The party takes over four massive floors at Webster Hall. You can socialize in this huge venue, meeting tons of fun loving people, enjoying the music and having a great New Years. Webster Hall NYC parties can't be beat. You'll dance it up to eight of New York City's best DJs on these four floors.
- After Hours Show: New Years Eve Ball at Webster Hall's after hours show makes sure that those who want to party can still party on into the new year with great music, strong drinks and fun people.
Inside Knowledge: Webster Hall NYC parties are best enjoyed with a silver ticket. To really treat yourself to an amazing time, upgrade to this fancy ticket that gives you more fun for your money. Silver ticket holders enjoy a full open bar from 8pm to 2am, so indulge in your favorite libations all night long. There's no better way to enjoy nightlife in New York City than by going to New York's biggest celebration of the year.
- Do Go Silver: It's New Years in New York so you might as well go big! Get the silver ticket and have access to a six hour open bar that includes premium top shelf liquor.
- Don't Leave Early: You'll want to stay until the very end of New Years Eve Ball at Webster Hall. When you're finally ready to rest, return to your New York City hotel to recover.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
New Years Eve Ball 2016 at Webster Hall Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
New Years Eve Ball 2016 at Webster Hall
125 East 11th Street
Dec 31,2015 - Jan 01,2016
$50 - $140
New Years Eve Ball at Webster Hall brings in 2016 with style.
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- THE GREATEST PARTY ON EARTH! The best New Years Eve Ball 2016 in all of New York City is held at Webster Hall. The party goes from 8pm on December 31st until 12PM Noon on January 1st; 19+ to enter, 21 to Drink! Gov't Issued Photo ID is required!
- Every New Years Eve in New York, more than 100,000 balloons will float down to partygoers!
- Celebrate 130 years of Webster Hall - America's first nightclub! Every New Years Eve in New York, more than 100,000 balloons will float down to partygoers!
- LARGEST BALLOON DROP IN THE FREE WORLD! Famous for having the largest balloon drop in the world, this New York New Years Eve event is the ultimate party to attend. The Mother of All Parties! Webster Hall is NYC’s Biggest Nightclub!!
- SPECIAL LIVE PERFORMANCES BY BREAKBOT & IRFANE W/ SPECIAL GUEST TBA FT. GIBBZ. Support from Alex English, Dali, and Hiyawatha. After hours performances by TCHAMI, LINGANDE, CLASSIXX and more!; 40,000 sq. ft. superstructure, 4 massive dance floors & 6 massive rooms and called Webster Hall! Watch VIDEO.
Astor Place (6) 3rd Ave-14th St (L) 8th St-Broadway (R, W)