Explore the wonders of New York!
New York City Running Tours
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
New York City Running Tours Information
New York City Running Tours Info
Group Tour - $25; Personalized (Custom) Tour - $75 for first 6 miles + $5 for each additional mile
When to Go:
Late spring and early fall
Ages 15 and up
- In the event of inclement weather, refunds for NY City Running Tours will be issued within 48 hours of your scheduled run.
New York City Running Tours Quick Facts
- Personalized New York City Running Tours are available. Groups of four or more will enjoy special discounts.
- Custom New York City Running Tours take place seven days a week, all year round, except on Christmas and Thanksgiving.
- Gift certificates for New York City Running Tours are available.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
New York City Running Tours Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby New York City Running Tours
New York City Running Tours Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$615* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$609* Details
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$419* Details
Gramercy Park Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Business travelers can mix work with pleasure at Gramercy New York Hotel. Get work done at the state-of-the-art business center, then enjoy the nearby NYC attractions and chic New York nightclubs. A meeting and events space is also available at this beautiful NY hotel.
Rates starting at$479* Details
New York City Running Tours
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Personalized Tours of the Big Apple with New York City Running Tours
Prices Ranging from
$25 - $75+
Features: New York City Running Tours are guided group or personalized running tours of New York City. On these fun, laid-back NYC tours, guides make planned stops at popular NYC attractions to share the history of New York City's most famous sights and monuments. Most tours cover a distance of five or six miles.
Why We Go: What better way to tour New York City than with a New York City Running Tour? Not only will you get an up-close-and-personal tour of the Big Apple's premier attractions, you'll burn the calories from that decadent six-course meal you enjoyed last night at one of New York City's best restaurants!
- Short Runs: New York City Running Tours are perfect for runners of all skill levels. Most tours cover between five and six miles, although you can request a longer, more personalized tour if you'd like.
- Guided NYC Tours: Like most tours of NYC, New York City Running Tours are guided by knowledgeable, friendly, and funny tour guides. These experienced NYC tour guides are more than willing to direct you to bathrooms, take your picture, and tell you all about popular NYC attractions like the Empire State Building and Central Park.
- Beer Run NYC: It sounds too good to be true: a running tour of New York City that culminates in a tour of an NYC brewery - beer tokens included. This, however, is exactly what you'll get when you take the Chelsea or Brooklyn Brewery Tours, two of the best New York City Running Tours available.
Inside Knowledge: New York City Running Tours typically feature one guide for every six runners in your group. Conveniently, each guide will keep his or her own running pace, so you won't have to worry about being left behind.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Schedule Your Run in Advance: If you're planning a personalized running tour of New York City, place your reservations in advance. For group New York City Running Tours, registration is open until 6pm the day before the scheduled run.
- Do Dress Appropriately: As the name implies, New York City Running Tours will feature a good deal of running. Dress appropriately. Wear comfortable athletic pants or shorts and running shoes or sneakers.
- Don't Bring Your Own Water: Your guide will provide you with water on New York City Running Tours. Note that if you would like bottled water on a group running tour, you will be responsible for carrying it.
- Don't Bring a Camera: While you're welcome to bring your own camera for personalized New York City Running Tours, be aware that your guide will have his or her own camera at the ready, should you want to capture a special moment.