Explore the wonders of New York!
New York TV and Movie Sites Tour
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
New York TV and Movie Sites Tour Information
New York TV and Movie Sites Tour Info
Teenagers and Adults - $41 + $2 ticket fee
3.5 hours/ 40+ sites
When to Go:
Famous TV and Movie Sites
Recommened for kids 5+
- Advance ticket purchases required.
New York TV and Movie Sites Tour Quick Facts
- Visit the apartment building from Friends
- Visit The Original Soup Man featured on Seinfeld
- See the deli where Meg Ryan “enjoyed” her pastrami sandwich in When Harry Met Sally
- Come ready to sing TV theme songs!
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
5.0 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
New York TV and Movie Sites Tour Reviews
Transportation Nearby New York TV and Movie Sites Tour
New York TV and Movie Sites Tour Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
New York TV and Movie Sites Tour
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Popular Tour in NYC is Entertaining and Informative
Prices Starting at
$41.00 for adults & $25.00 for children
Features: On Location Tours in NYC offers the most comprehensive New York TV and Movie Tour you'll find in the Big Apple. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the most famous NYC TV and movie locations - including tours dedicated to Friends, Seinfeld, When Harry Met Sally and more - with their popular TV and Movie Tour New York.
Why We Go: New York City is home to some of the most memorable TV and movie scenes of all time, and the On Location New York TV and Movie Tour leads you on an extensive tour of every significant TV and movie location in Manhattan. You'll recognize classic NYC locations like the fountain from Friends and Al's Soup Kitchen from Seinfeld when you participate in a TV and Movie Tour New York.
- Informative: The friendly New York TV and Movie Tour guides are incredibly informative and entertaining, and keep this popular NYC tour interesting by offering up behind-the-scenes information your favorite TV shows and movies.
- Favorite NYC Movies: On Location TV and Movie Tours NY offer fun NYC tours dedicated to some of the most memorably NYC movie scenes of all time. See Peter Parker's apartment from Spiderman or the hotel from The Devil Wears Prada.
- Comfortable Buses: Enjoy the New York TV and Movie Tour from the comfortable On Location buses, which stop periodically for NYC tourists to hop off and explore their favorite TV and movie shooting locations.
Inside Knowledge: Not only does the On Location New York TV and Movie Tour show off the most famous NYC locations, but it's also a great way to explore the most popular New York City attractions. The 3.5 hour TV and Movie Tour New York travels from Midtown to Chelsea and Tribeca, and everywhere in between. Explore NYC through the eyes of the most famous New York City sites with On Location Tours in Manhattan.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Pay Attention to Your Guide: On Location New York TV and Movie Tour guides are filled with interesting nuggets about past productions in NYC that you won't hear anywhere else.
- Do Bring a Friend: You and your friends can see the brownstone featured in I Am Legend and see the Mode Magazine offices from Ugly Betty. Gossip about your favorite movie and show locations and come prepared to sing theme songs!
- Don't Forget Your Camera: With so many famous NYC attractions to document, you'll definitely want to bring your camera along no matter which TV and Movie Tour NYC you particpate in.
- Don't Let the Bus Leave Without You: The New York TV and Movie Tour buses leave promptly, and don't wait up for stragglers. Make sure to get in line early to ensure the best seats on the On Location New York TV and Movie Tour bus.