Explore the wonders of New York!
The New York Pass
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
The New York Pass Information
The New York Pass Info
Adults - $80- 200; Kids - $55- 135
When to Go:
The New York Pass Quick Facts
- The New York Pass is a great way to see a lot of attractions for cheap.
- The NY City Pass can range from 1 day to 7 days.
- The New York City Pass can be used at over 55 attractions in NYC and Brooklyn.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
4.4 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
The New York Pass Reviews
Transportation Nearby The New York Pass
The New York Pass Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$615* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$609* Details
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$419* Details
Gramercy Park Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Business travelers can mix work with pleasure at Gramercy New York Hotel. Get work done at the state-of-the-art business center, then enjoy the nearby NYC attractions and chic New York nightclubs. A meeting and events space is also available at this beautiful NY hotel.
Rates starting at$479* Details
The New York Pass
Do you agree? Write your own review!
It's Cyber Monday! BOOK NOW and receive huge savings on your New York Pass! Hurry, Offer ends today!
Prices Ranging from
Features: Experience all the top NYC museums and attractions for free when you purchase the New York Pass. Perfect for budget-conscious travelers, this great New York deal gives you free entry to many places and allows you to bypass lines at the busiest New York attractions.
Why We Go: Savvy travelers buy the NY City Pass to make the most of their time and money.
- Save Money: As one of the most expensive cities in the world, NYC can be difficult to tour around. However, the New York Pass gets visitors into the best NYC attractions and museums for virtually nothing. You'll save hundreds of dollars on entrance fees when you purchase the NY City Pass.
- Skip the Lines: New York City Pass holders' advantages go beyond financial benefits. Your NY City Pass will let you bypass the lines at some of the busiest places in New York. Instead of wasting your precious vacation time in line, the New York Pass can help you maximize your time.
- Free Guidebook: When you purchase the New York Pass, you receive a free NYC guidebook. Available in several languages, this guidebook gives you basic information about hours of operation and directions to attractions, in addition to several insiders tips and tricks to help you save more money.
Inside Knowledge: Don't worry about buying your New York City Pass the day you want to use it. Purchase this great NYC deal online, and it will be activated at the first attraction you use it.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get a Multi-Day Pass: To maximize your savings, try buying the multi-day New York City Pass. The passes offered range from 1 day to 7 days. If you're likely to want to spread the sights out over a few days, a multi-day NY City Pass is a good option.
- Do Look at Other Discounts: For the few attractions that the New York Pass doesn't get you into for free (as well as several tours and restaurants), you can often get a discounted rate by showing them your pass.
- Don't Worry About the Pass Not Working: The New York Pass gets tested everyday to ensure your smooth entry into all the favorite NYC attractions.
- Don't Forget the Hop-On Hop-Off Option: You can buy the New York Pass with a hop-on hop-off bus option. You'll get easy and reliable transportation to all of these free New York attractions.