Explore the wonders of New York!
The New York Pass
New York Pass Savings!
Promo Code: Book Online
Save Big! - When you purchase your New York Pass online with this exclusive Internet Special, you can save big on the already great price with their great holiday savings promotions! View the offer to check out their daily savings. The New York Pass already saves over $300 on 10 top NYC attractions. Don't miss the chance to save even more! Explore NYC for less than ever before!
Offer expires: 06/03/2013
The New York Pass
- Offer expires in 13 days
- Email to a friend
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
The New York Pass Information
The New York Pass Info
Adults - $80- 200; Kids - $55- 135
When to Go:
The New York Pass Quick Facts
- The New York Pass is a great way to see a lot of attractions for cheap.
- The NY City Pass can range from 1 day to 7 days.
- The New York City Pass can be used at over 55 attractions in NYC and Brooklyn.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
4.4 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
The New York Pass Reviews
Transportation Nearby The New York Pass
The New York Pass Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Howard Johnson SoHo
in Lower East Side
When you're visiting NYC on a budget, it's important to stay somewhere that gives you easy access to all the top attractions, without paying the high rates most hotels charge for convenience. The Howard Johnson Manhattan SoHo is just minutes from some of the best things to do in New York City, and offers plenty of NYC hotel deals to make staying here even more affordable!
Rates starting at$206* Details
One of New York City's most popular boutique hotels, the Sohotel NYC is an affordable Manhattan hotel perfect for young travelers on a budget. Located in an exciting New York neighborhood close to Chinatown and Little Italy, the Sohotel offers cheap NY hotel rooms surrounded by some of the best attractions in NYC.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Park South Hotel
in Murray Hill
Located near some of New York City's most famous landmarks - including the Empire State Building and Madison Square Park - the Park South Hotel NYC is a classy boutique hotel Manhattan. Their on-site NY restaurant features live jazz on the weekends, and hotel amenities at the Park South Hotel include free wifi and continental breakfast.
Rates starting at$279* Details
TriBeCa Blu Hotel
Near several popular tourist attractions in NYC, the TriBeCa Blu Hotel is a great choice for anyone visiting New York. The rooms are newly renovated too. So along with a view of the city, you'll be staying in some of the newest, most modern room in the Tribeca area.
Rates starting at$189* Details
Cosmopolitan Hotel Tribeca
The Cosmopolitan Hotel Tribeca is one of the best choices for a cheap hotel in NYC, featuring very clean accommodations, free wireless Internet, parking options and a great location for NYC Tourists. With a ton of NYC restaurants in walking distance and a Subway station across the street, your options for fun in New York City are endless when staying at The Cosmopolitan Hotel NYC!
Rates starting at$244* Details
The New York Pass
Do you agree? Write your own review!
It's Cyber Monday! BOOK NOW and receive huge savings on your New York Pass! Hurry, Offer ends today!
Prices Ranging from
Features: Experience all the top NYC museums and attractions for free when you purchase the New York Pass. Perfect for budget-conscious travelers, this great New York deal gives you free entry to many places and allows you to bypass lines at the busiest New York attractions.
Why We Go: Savvy travelers buy the NY City Pass to make the most of their time and money.
- Save Money: As one of the most expensive cities in the world, NYC can be difficult to tour around. However, the New York Pass gets visitors into the best NYC attractions and museums for virtually nothing. You'll save hundreds of dollars on entrance fees when you purchase the NY City Pass.
- Skip the Lines: New York City Pass holders' advantages go beyond financial benefits. Your NY City Pass will let you bypass the lines at some of the busiest places in New York. Instead of wasting your precious vacation time in line, the New York Pass can help you maximize your time.
- Free Guidebook: When you purchase the New York Pass, you receive a free NYC guidebook. Available in several languages, this guidebook gives you basic information about hours of operation and directions to attractions, in addition to several insiders tips and tricks to help you save more money.
Inside Knowledge: Don't worry about buying your New York City Pass the day you want to use it. Purchase this great NYC deal online, and it will be activated at the first attraction you use it.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get a Multi-Day Pass: To maximize your savings, try buying the multi-day New York City Pass. The passes offered range from 1 day to 7 days. If you're likely to want to spread the sights out over a few days, a multi-day NY City Pass is a good option.
- Do Look at Other Discounts: For the few attractions that the New York Pass doesn't get you into for free (as well as several tours and restaurants), you can often get a discounted rate by showing them your pass.
- Don't Worry About the Pass Not Working: The New York Pass gets tested everyday to ensure your smooth entry into all the favorite NYC attractions.
- Don't Forget the Hop-On Hop-Off Option: You can buy the New York Pass with a hop-on hop-off bus option. You'll get easy and reliable transportation to all of these free New York attractions.