New York Restaurant Week
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Hotels in New York City
Restaurants in New York City
New York Restaurant Week Summary
Event Overview: Restaurant Week NYC is a festival that takes place two times a year in all participating New York City restaurants. It is held once during the winter months at the start of the new year, and it takes place again during the later summer months. Restaurant Week NYC gives everyone access to a pre-fixed menu price for food from some of New York City's finest restaurants.
What to Expect: NYC Restaurant Week is a chance for visitors and locals of New York City to try food at restaurants that they typically wouldn't be able to afford. The pre-fixed multiple course menus give the guests a chance to sample many different items that each restaurant has to offer.
- Cheap: Looking for cheap eats at places that are often very expensive? Then Restaurant Week NYC is for you. Many of New York's top restaurants serve their pre-fixed menu at the same price advertised for the big event.
- Good food: Restaurant Week NYC offers a wide variety of different types of food at the restaurants participating. You can get some quality ingredients and great presentations despite the low price.
- Promotional: Many fine-dining restaurants put some excellent effort into their Restaurant Week NYC pre-fixed menus. They are looking to impress you, so you will be getting some of their finest service and quality during this event.
Inside Knowledge: Restaurant Week NYC first began in 1992 when the promotion only ran for a week and only had restaurants serving lunch. It has since grown into a bi-annual event that lasts far longer than one week.
- Experiment: This is the time to explore the most expensive restaurants in New York City that are participating in Restaurant Week. Pick some place that you normally can't afford, and then enjoy their pre-fixed menu prices.
- Bring company: There are many different pre-fixed menu options available at some restaurants. To get a better sense of what is good and what is great at the more expensive restaurants, be sure to go with company and then try the things they order.
- Lunches are cheaper: If you can, stick to the lunch menus during Restaurant week. They are almost $10 cheaper than the dinner, they give you a fair sampling of what the restaurant offers, and the saved money lets you check our more restaurants during this event.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
New York Restaurant Week Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
New York Restaurant Week
New York City
Jan 14,2013 - Feb 08,2013
$24 - $35
New York Restaurant Week is an event that brings low prices to fine restaurants
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- NYC Restaurant Week is held bi-annually
- Fine dining restaurants sell pre-fixed menus for a fraction of their usual price
- Held in participating New York restaurants