Explore the wonders of New York!
New York Sailing Experience
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
New York Sailing Experience Information
New York Sailing Experience Info
Adults - $39 and Up; Children - $17 and Up; Seniors - $35 and Up
1 Hour 30 Minutes to 2 Hours
When to Go:
Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge and the Manhattan Skyline
Manhattan by Sail NYC does not issue refunds. Rescheduled trips are permitted prior to 48 hours of scheduled departure with a $10 per ticket surcharge. If it is less than 48 hours before departure, you will not be granted a rescheduled appointment.
New York Sailing Experience Quick Facts
- New York sailing tour continues rain or shine, with the exception of extreme weather.
- New York sailing tour is completely wheelchair accessible.
- Picnic Baskets are welcome aboard the New York sailing tour.
- New York sailing tour ships have full cocktail bars with sodas, water, and juices also available.
Pier 17 Southstreet Seaport
New York, NY, US
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
5.0 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
New York Sailing Experience Reviews
Transportation Nearby New York Sailing Experience
New York Sailing Experience Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$615* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$499* Details
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$419* Details
Gramercy Park Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Business travelers can mix work with pleasure at Gramercy New York Hotel. Get work done at the state-of-the-art business center, then enjoy the nearby NYC attractions and chic New York nightclubs. A meeting and events space is also available at this beautiful NY hotel.
Rates starting at$464* Details
New York Sailing Experience
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Hop on a New York Sailing Tour Today and Enjoy the Beautiful Manhattan Skyline!
Prices Starting at
$39.00 for adults & $17.00 for children
Features: First setting sail in 1972, the New York sailing experience provided by Manhattan by Sail has been gliding guests across the rivers of New York for over 30 years. Receiving a number of recognitions from prestigious companies for its superior service and excellent adventure, New York sailing experience can serve as family-friendly, romantic, and even as a trendy evening night out with friends.
Why We Go: Aside from viewing a majestic Manhattan skyline, the Statue of Liberty, and the striking Brooklyn Bridge, the New York sailing experience provides an array of different packages for you to choose from, ranging from weddings to wine tasting sails.
- Accolades: Highly celebrated for luxury and splendor, New York sailing experience has received acknowledgment from National Geographic Traveler Magazine, InStyle Weddings, The New York Times, Time Out New York, Bridal Guide Magazine, and many more.
- Clipper City: Built in the mid-1980s, Clipper City is the newest ship for the New York sailing tour. Reaching to 158 feet long and accommodating up to 144 passengers, Clipper City is a popular ship for hosting weddings, craft beer tastings, and firework show sails.
- Shearwater: Built by hand in 1929, this ancient gem reaches to 82 feet and accommodates up to 48 passengers. Sailing the New York Harbor since 2001, this Gatsby-era boat is famous for happy hour sails, champagne brunch sails, and wine tasting sails.
Inside Knowledge: The servers and deckhands on your New York sailing experience work for tips and gratuities. Feel free to tip if you feel your satisfaction has been reached or exceeded.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Book a Private Tour: Sail New York offers a wide array of private charters ranging from weddings, to romantic evenings, to engagement and anniversary parties. Take advantage of these exciting water tour deals!
- Do Order a Drink: Sailing NYC has a full bar on both ships for customers 21 and up! They are sailors after all.
- Don't Wear Heels or Boots: Although not strictly prohibited, sailing NYC would rather you not wear heels or boots because they tend to scuff the interior of the ships. Tennis shoes, flip flops, flats, and even bare feet are welcome with open arms!
- Don't Forget a Camera: With such amazing views of the NYC skyline, the Statue of Liberty, and other famous NY attractions, you'll be disappointed if you aren't able to capture these spectacular sights!