Explore the wonders of New York!
New York Water Taxi Tours
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
New York Water Taxi Tours Information
New York Water Taxi Tours Info
Adults - $25, Kids (3-12) - $15
Vary depending on departure location
Varies depending on tour
When to Go:
Ticket prices vary depending on the tour. Prices displayed are for the more popular Hop-on/Hop-off New York Water Taxi Tours.
New York Water Taxi Tours Quick Facts
- The NYC Freedom Tour by New York Water Taxi Tours is a unique tour that takes you on a fully guided adventure of the Big Apple by boat, bus and foot.
- The New York Pass is the best way to go when visiting the city and with save you money on New York City Water Taxi Tours.
- Water Taxi Tours New York has 13 docking locations around the city.
89 South St
New York, US
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
New York Water Taxi Tours Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby New York Water Taxi Tours
New York Water Taxi Tours Hotel
Find Nearby Hotels
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$525* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$509* Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$299* Details
New York Water Taxi Tours
Do you agree? Write your own review!
New York Water Taxi Tours Are the Most Fun and Convenient Way to See the City
Prices Starting at
$25.00 for adults & $15.00 for children
Features: As the foremost water taxi and boat tour company in the Big Apple, the New York City Water Taxi Tours have a variety of tours and services to suit any sort of budget and interest. The Hop-On/Hop-Off passes from Water Taxi Tours New York are by far the most popular and convenient because they have multiple locations throughout the city making it easy to hop-off and then back on once you have cruised the streets and seen the sights.
Why We Go: New York Water Taxi Tours offer a many different tour types and have multiple locations throughout the city for convenience. They are a fun and unique way to not only get around, but learn about one of the greatest cities in the world.
- Hop-On/Hop-Off: Easily the most popular tour by New York Water Taxi Tours, the Hop-On/Hop-Off passes are the only way you can see many of New York's best attractions by boat for a single ticket. Enjoy listening to the entertaining guides between stops as you hop-on and hop-off throughout the city for a day.
- Memorial Pass Tours: The Memorial Pass Tours from Water Taxi Tours New York are add-ons to the Hop-On/Hop-Off passes. When you purchase a Hop-On/Hop-Off pass, you have the option to take an exclusive visitor pass to the 9/11 Memorial, and you can also upgrade to include one or more of a variety of guided tours around New York and its historical landmarks.
- ZEPHYR Statue of Liberty Express: Climb aboard the Zephyr, a beautifully sleek yacht, and take a smooth ride to Lady Liberty. Enjoy the entertaining guides from New York Water Taxi Tours while you gaze out on majestic views of Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge and Lower Manhattan Skyline to name a few.
Inside Knowledge: New York Water Taxi Tours are very popular for tourists and locals alike, so come prepared to possibly wait in line during the peak seasons.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Consider A New York Pass: The New York Pass helps you save on all the most popular attractions in New York, and will even save you money on Water Taxi Tours New York.
- Do Bring Food: You are welcome to bring along your own food and beverages on the New York Water Taxi Tours; however, alcoholic beverages are not allowed on board.
- Don't Forget Your Kids: The Water Taxi Tours New York encourage you to bring along you kids for the boat ride. The entertaining tour guides provide educational and family friendly information.
- Don't Forget to Check: Be sure you take a look at the New York Water Taxi Schedule online where you can see updated information concerning special promotions and seasonal schedules.