New York's Floating Concert Hall
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
New York's Floating Concert Hall Summary
New York's Floating Concert Hall Information
New York's Floating Concert Hall Info
2 Old Fulton St
New York, NY 11201
Hours of Operation:
Shows start at 3pm & 8pm
New York's Floating Concert Hall Quick Facts
- BargeMusic New York Concert Hall is one Brooklyn's most unique concert halls, and is located on a floating barge under the Brooklyn Bridge.
- The BargeMusic New York Concert Hall was founded in 1976 by musician Olga Bloom.
- The Bargemusic Floating Concert Hall puts on 200 classical music performances every year.
- Tickets to the BargeMusic New York Concert Hall can be purchased at the door the same day of the show.
High St (A, C); Clark St (2, 3)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 3 reviews
4.5 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
New York's Floating Concert Hall Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$580* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$624* Details
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$379* Details
New York's Floating Concert Hall
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Classical Music Venue Located Under the Brooklyn Bridge
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: The BargeMusic Floating Concert Hall in Brooklyn offers more than 200 intimate concert hall recitals every year from a docked barge under the Brooklyn Bridge. The BargeMusic New York Concert Hall has been a great venue to see chamber music since founder Olga Bloom opened the classic barge in 1976, and regularly attracts some of the best classical musicians in New York City.
Why We Go: The intimate setting featured at the BargeMusic New York Concert Hall combines beautiful chamber music with stunning background views of the New York skyline, and makes for a truly unique NY nightlife experience.
- Classical Music Performances: Classical performances featured at the BargeMusic New York Concert Hall include recitals of some of the most popular pieces by Beethoven, Mozart and Chopin.
- Barge Atmosphere: You'll barely notice the gentle rocking of the BargeMusic Floating Concert Hall, but you will enjoy the beautiful scenery of the East River and the Manhattan skyline located behind the talented musicians featured each night at the BargeMusic NY Concert Gall.
- Affordable Tickets: Tickets to BargeMusic New York Concert Hall performances are usually between $20- 40, and they offer great discounts for seniors and students with I.D. Enjoy a romatnic and affordable evening in NYC at the BargeMusic NYC Floating Concert Hall in Brooklyn.
Inside Knowledge: The BargeMusic New York Concert Hall is located on a docked barge underneath the Brooklyn Bridge. If you're sensitive to seasickness, be aware that there is subtle boat rocking on the BargeMusic Floating Concert Hall in NYC.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get a Seat Up Front: The best seats at the BargeMusic NYC Floating Concert Hall are the ones up front. Watch as these talented musicians come together for a special performance right before your eyes when you sit in the front row at the BargeMusic NY Concert Hall.
- Do Buy Tickets at the Door: BargeMusic New York Concert Hall tickets can be purchased at the door, where they accept cash and most major credit cards.
- Don't Miss the Brooklyn Bridge: Well, you literally can't miss the Brooklyn Bridge when you visit the BargeMusic Floating Concert Hall - it's directly above you! But you will want to bring your camera so you can capture the memories of this famous NYC landmark.
- Don't Skip Nearby NY Restaurants: Cap off a romantic evening in Brooklyn by checking out authentic nearby eateries, including the River Cafe and the famous Grimaldi's Pizza NYC just around the corner.
- Accepts Reservations
- City Views
- Coat Check
- Live Entertainment
- Near Public Transit
- Premier Location
- Small Atmosphere
- Wine Bar