Nice Work If You Can Get It
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Nice Work If You Can Get It Information
Show Quick Facts
- Nice Work If You Can Get It stars acclaimed actors Matthew Broderick and Kelli O'Hara.
- The funniest love story on Broadway returns fall 2012 after a two week break.
- Nice Work If You Can Get It runs 2 hours and 45 minutes with a 15 minute intermission.
September 14 - June 15, 2013
249 W 45th St
New York City, New York 10036
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Nice Work If You Can Get It Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
Nice Work If You Can Get It
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The hilarious musical Nice Work If You Can Get It, starring Matthew Broderick and Kelli O'Hara, is returning to Broadway fall 2012!
Features: After a two week hiatus, Nice Work If You Can Get It is back on Broadway this fall. Starting Friday, September 14, Matthew Broderick and Kelli O'Hara return to the schedule as one of this falls Broadway shows. Nice Work If You Can Get It is a 20's era musical, set during the Prohibition, about an unlikely love story between the two stars. Reviews for the play have praised the performances of both Matthew Broderick and Kelli O'Hara. Nice Work If You Can Get It is full of hijinks, laughs and stirring musical scores.
Why We Go: The schedule of fall Broadway shows really missed Nice Work If You Can Get It when it went on vacation, and so did we! Broadway musicals are one-of-a-kind and if you haven't seen this one yet (or want to see it again), you'll get the chance to for the next few months at Imperial Theatre.
- Kelli O'Hara: The name on the poster people are most familiar with is Matthew Broderick, but critics have been raving about Kelli O'Hara's performance in particular.
- Comedy for Everyone: Broadway shows that are hilarious and wholesome for the kids can be hard to find. Nice Work If You Can Get It is clean humor the perfect comedy for the whole family.
- Well Rested Cast: The play has been playing on Broadway since April. But after a two week break, they should be well rested. Hopefully the cast is refreshed and ready to go for another season!
Inside Knowledge: Doors open at the Imperial Theater 45 minutes before showtime. Get there early if you like, but don't fall asleep in your seat waiting for the show to start!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Eat Before the Play: A good general rule to follow when attending Broadway shows is to eat before hand. Nice Work If You Can Get It runs almost 3 hours and except for a small snack during intermission, no food in the theatre! Check out a great NYC restaurant before you come!
- Do Get There Early: Doors open 45 minutes before showtime. Get to Imperial Theater early, get your Broadway show tickets and get comfortable. If you don't want to chance not getting into the show though, buy your show tickets online to avoid the worries of a bad seat, and you can also snag a deal through NYC Tourist with our discounted Broadway tickets!
- Don't Leave the Kids Behind: Ages 8 and up are encouraged to come to the Imperial Theater for this Prohibition-era comedy. There are some sexual and alcohol references, but nothing worse than a PG movie.
- Don't Forget Your Student ID: If you have a current high school or college student ID, make sure to bring it. A student discount is available when buying tickets the same day as the show.