Noodle Pudding Brooklyn
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Noodle Pudding Brooklyn Summary
Noodle Pudding Brooklyn Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Noodle Pudding Brooklyn is not open on Mondays.
- The house wine at Noodle Pudding Brooklyn is under $15 and comes highly recommended.
- The Noodle Pudding Brooklyn is cash only.
38 Henry St
Brooklyn , NY 11201
High St (A, C), Clark St (2, 3), York St (F)
Hours of Operation:
Tue.-Thu.5:30pm- 10:30pm, Fri.-Sat.5:30pm-11pm & Sun.5pm-10pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Noodle Pudding Brooklyn Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$580* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$541* Details
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$379* Details
Noodle Pudding Brooklyn
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Noodle Pudding Brooklyn Has Amazing Italian Food at a Great Price
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: If you're looking for a great place for Italian food in NY that won't break the bank, look no further than Noodle Pudding Brooklyn, one of the best places to have a nice Italian meal for an affordable price. Located in Brooklyn Heights, the Noodle Pudding restaurant will be a family favorite.
Why We Dine: With a wide variety of authentic and impressive Italian dishes, Noodle Pudding NY provides great food and drink in a familiar and comfortable setting. You'll love your visit to Noodle Pudding Brooklyn for the food alone, but you'll keep coming back for the service and atmosphere.
- Super Lasagna: The lasagna at Noodle Pudding Brooklyn is mouthwatering and flavorful without being too heavy, as the ricotta compliments the dish instead of overwhelming it. This order at the Noodle Pudding restaurant will rarely disappoint.
- Great Service: The friendly and fast service at Noodle Pudding NYC will only enhance your amazing dining experience. The waitstaff will be happy to bring you more of their soft garlic bread and a bottle of wine that's taste outplays its label.
- Comfortable Dining Room: Noodle Pudding NY has one of the nicest, most comfortable restaurant interiors in New York. You'll love the low lighting and mahogany interior of the Noodle Pudding restaurant.
Inside Knowledge: Noodle Pudding Brooklyn is closed on Mondays, but open regular hours the rest of the week. Also Noodle Pudding Brooklyn is a cash only restaurant.
- Shrimp Risotto: This creamy Italian specialty at Noodle Pudding Brooklyn is sure to satisfy any risotto fan. However at Noodle Pudding Brooklyn, the risotto type changes with the day, so order the shrimp when its available.
- Half Roasted Chicken: This amazing dish at Noodle Pudding Brooklyn is a generous portions. Half of a roasted chicken over potatoes, leek and pancetta will leave you stuffed, happy, and satisfied with your trip to the Noodle Pudding restaurant.