*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Notaro Restaurante Summary
Notaro Restaurante Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Notaro Restaurante in Murray Hill serves quality Italian style seafood, pasta, steak and more.
- Notaro Restaurant NYC has been a successful NYC Italian restaurant since 1994.
- The New York Times and Zagat have recognized Notaro Restaurant NYC for its great Tuscan flavors.
Restaurant Website: http://www.notaroristorante.com/
635 Second Ave.
New York, NY 10016
33 St (4, 6, 6X); Grand Central - 42 St (7, 7X); Grand Central - 42 St (4, 5, 6, 6X)
Hours of Operation:
Sun.-Thurs. 12pm-11pm, Fri.-Sat. 12pm-11:30pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
0.0% recommended it
Notaro Restaurante Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$252* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Midtown West
A premier Boutique Hotel and Timeshare in Midtown Manhattan offering guests plenty of amenities in all of its luxurious suites including kitchenettes and additional sofa beds. Guests also enjoy spacious bathrooms and fitness center. Deals and Packages available.
Rates starting at$254* Details
Doubletree Suites Times Sq
in Times Square
As the only All-Suites hotel on Broadway in Times Square, the full service Doubletree Suites Times Square has been newly renovated with 460 two-room guest suites, brand new lobby and restaurant, Fitness Center and more. Walk to tours, NYC restaurants and shopping, or hop on the Subway for ...
Rates starting at$259* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Taste the Flavors of Tuscany from Antipasti to Dessert at Notaro Restaurante NYC in Murray Hill!
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Notaro Restaurante serves lunch and dinner daily, offering full a la cart menus and prixe fix menus for each mealtime. This casual, cozy Italian restaurant in Murray Hill offers an excellent family-friendly atmosphere, delectable Tuscan-inspired menu items and a full bar. Visit Notaro Restaurant NYC for an authentic Italian dining experience in the Big Apple.
Why We Dine: The lunch and dinner menus at Notaro Restaurant NYC are extensive, from antipasti starters, to insalata, il pollo, la carni, frutta di mare and then onto dessert, and the options don't end there...
- Menu Variety: On top of the extraordinary lunch and dinner menus at Notaro Restaurant NYC, full of pastas, delicious seafood, chicken, steak and more, there are even more options, like the prixe fix lunch and dinner menus, as well as chef specials daily. A separate dessert menu, wine list and full bar only provide more options for pleasing your palate!
- Ambiance: The walls at Notaro Restaurant NYC are adorned with old Italian portrait paintings in gold frames, and a sleek dark full bar greets guests on the right hand side as they walk in. Tables are traditionally dressed in white tablecloths, and there is a very small outdoor patio. From the moment you see Notaro from second Avenue, it gives you a warm Italian welcome.
- Family Friendly: It's not always easy to find top-notch cuisine with a family-friendly atmosphere in New York City, but Notaro NYC pulls it off. Enjoy the classy look, feel and taste of a top NYC restaurant without the pretentious vibe.
Inside Knowledge: Notaro Italian Restaurant in New York offers delivery, online ordering and catering menus, as well as their full service restaurant dining.
- Prixe Fix: It's tough to beat the great prices of the $12.95 3-course lunch special and the $19.95 3-course dinner special. Lunch prixe fix is available from 12pm-4pm, and the dinner prixe fix is available 4pm-close. Get bang for your buck, and enjoy a delicious fresh Italian meal!
- Notaro Cannoli: The delicious house-made Notaro NYC cannoli has a dense, yet flaky outer crust, lined with chocolate, and a mouth-watering creamy custard inside. Are you drooling yet?
- Chef's Specials
- Full Bar
- Healthy Options
- Homemade Desserts
- Kid Friendly
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Romantic Dining
- Small Atmosphere