*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Nurnberger Bierhaus Summary
Nurnberger Bierhaus Information
Nurnberger Bierhaus Info
817 Castleton Ave
New York, NY 10310
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Thurs. 11am- 4pm & 5pm- 10pm, Fri.- Sat. 11am- 4pm & 5pm- 11pm & Sun. 12pm- 9pm
Nurnberger Bierhaus Quick Facts
- The Nurnberger Bierhaus is a top German bar in NYC.
- There are more than 40 different German beers to choose from at the Nurnberger Bierhaus Staten Island.
- Enjoy authentic German dishes, including wienerschnitzel and bratwurst, at the Nurnberger Bierhaus NYC.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Nurnberger Bierhaus Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Top German Food and Beer in NYC
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: Looking for authentic German food in NYC? Then stop in to the famous Nurnberger Bierhaus NYC on Staten Island. Featuring over three dozen different kinds of German bottled beer (or bier), as well as 10 different German draught beers, the Nurnberger Bierhaus Staten Island is as known for its beverages as it is its food. Enjoy a delicious German brat with a cold liter of imported bier at the popular Nurnberger Bierhaus NYC.
Why We Go: The Nurnberger Bierhaus Staten Island combines a friendly, wood-furnished atmosphere and a great crowd with some of the best German food in NYC.
- German Food NYC: The delicious food selection at Nurnberger Bierhaus NYC includes wienerschnitzel, bratwurst, beef goulash, and their famous wurst platters and potato pans. Talk about German comfort food in NYC!
- Bier from Germany: Not only are all the beers featured at the Nurnberger Bierhaus NY Bar imported from Germany, but their also reasonably-priced. Enjoy a pint of crisp Hefeweizen from Germany for just $5 at the Nurnberger Bierhaus New York Bar.
- Great Crowd: The Nurnberger Bierhaus Staten Island attracts a diverse crowd of patrons, many of which enjoy trading stories back and forth over liters of some of the best beer in NYC.
Inside Knowledge: The Nurnberger Bierhaus NYC is OK for children, and offers a kids menu with great food options that even the pickiest eater will love.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Try the Food: The food at Nurnberger Bierhaus NYC is authentic German cuisine - and it's delicious. We recommend their hearty potato pans, which include your choice of schnitzel or wurst, and a huge mound of homefries, bacon and onions.
- Do Enjoy the Beer: Enjoy a tall liter of tasty German beer in NYC at the Nurnberger Bierhaus NY Bar.
- Don't Miss the Goulash: One of the most famous German dishes featured at the Nurnberger Bierhaus Restaurant NY, the beef goulash soup is made from a classic German recipe.
- Don't Expect a Short Visit: Once you sit down in this relaxed, down-to-earth bar in NYC with a cold glass of Hefeweizen, you won't want to leave the Nurnberger Bierhaus New York Bar anytime soon.
- Bar Food
- Full Bar
- Small Atmosphere
- Specialty Beers on Tap