NY Jets Season Kickoff
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Hotels in New York City
Restaurants in New York City
NY Jets Season Kickoff Summary
Event Overview: Are you ready for some football? Start the NFL season off right at the NY Jets Season Kickoff at the brand-new New Meadowlands Stadium. Enjoy an afternoon of tailgating, camaraderie, and, if you're a New York Jets fan, hopefully an opening weekend win.
What to Expect: Excitement and optimism. The NY Jets Season Kickoff gives Gang Green fans a reason to believe each year, no matter what happened the previous season. (Which, considering the NY Jets history, likely wasn't good.)
- Great Tailgating: Often the best part of NY Jets football, tailgating in the MetLife parking lot allows fans to enjoy cheap food, cold beer, and an easy camaraderie before the game. Unless, of course, you're a Giants fan . . .
- Steep Food Prices: Fill up on the cheap parking lot food before entering the MetLife Stadium for the NY Jets Season Kickoff Game, as stadium fare is expensive and rarely as good.
Inside Knowledge: With the resurgence in NY Jets football, opening weekend tickets are usually some of the hardest to get. We recommend buying your NY Jets Season Kickoff tickets in April as soon as the NY Jets schedule comes out to assure you're in the building for the first home game of the year.
- Wear Green: NY Jets football fans are some of the most intense in the NFL. Even if you're rooting for the away team, we recommend wearing even a little bit of green to avoid some of the worst verbal attacks from Gang Green.
- Get There Early: Pregame begins at sunrise in East Rutherford. Party it up before the NY Jets Season Kickoff with fellow NFL fans in the parking lot.
- Stay Until the End: Attending an NFL game can cost a fortune. We recommend getting your money's worth by staying until the very end, even if it means sitting through a blowout.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
100.0% recommended it
NY Jets Season Kickoff Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
NY Jets Season Kickoff
New Meadowlands Stadium
102 State Route 120
East Rutherford, US
$126 - $2000
Kick Off The NY Jets Season Each September at MetLife
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- The New York Jets won their first and only Super Bowl in 1969 against the Baltimore Colts.
- The NY Jets play in MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
- The MetLife Stadium opened as the New Meadowlands Stadium in 2010.