NY Travel Fest
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
NY Travel Fest Summary
Event Overview: The New York Travel Festival will be taking place April 20 and 21, 2013 and will be an exploration of all things travel related. The festival promises an interactive experience with some of the travel industry's most influential members, where you can come to learn all there is to know about the latest in travel and learn the successes of others in the industry.
What to Expect: Those looking to get their start in travel will appreciate the expert guidance, stories of success and a hands-on and entertaining activities that inspire us to travel in the first place.
- Get the Inside Scoop: The Saturday events will include speakers and panels on travel and will be taking place at the Bohemian National Hall. Experts in the field of travel will teach you from their success stories, prepare you with some of their proven iteneraries and introduce you to the next generation of travel media.
- Travel Around NYC: On Sunday, the activities will be hands-on like food tours of NYC and historic neighborhood tours and are offered all over the city depending on what you choose. These guided tours of NYC are held by some of the most established tour companies in the city.
- Get Tickets in Advance: Guests can order their tickets online on the New York Travel Festival website beforehand.
- Saturday Only - $40 (does not include lunch) Lunch = $15 in advance, $20 on-site
- Package Ticket - $75 (Saturday admission plus lunc and one Sunday tour of your choice)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
NY Travel Fest Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
NY Travel Fest
321 E 73rd St.
New York, US
Apr 20,2013 - Apr 21,2013
$40 - $75
The New York Travel Festival will be taking place April 20 and 21, 2013 and will be an exploration of all things travel related.
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
Event Quick Facts
- The New York Travel Festival is a "reinvention of the consumer travel show" that will be taking place from April 20th to April 21st, 2013 in New York City.
- The venue for the Saturday events will be Bohemian Hall in Astoria, and the Sunday activities will be held all over the city.
- This event will consist of fascinating speakers like National Geographic's writer Andrew Evans and travel writer Robert Reid. There will also be various ongoing panels discussing specific topics like Food and Drink, as well as Ecosustainable travel.
- The Sunday activities will be comprised of hands-on events like self-guided tours and food tastings throughout New York City.
77 St (4, 6, 6X) 68 St - Hunter College (4, 6, 6X)