Explore the wonders of New York!
NYC Air Tours by PegasusFlight.com
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
NYC Air Tours by PegasusFlight.com Information
NYC Air Tours by PegasusFlight.com Info
30 minute tours: $185+ & 60 minute tours: $285+
30 to 60 minutes
When to Go:
24 months and older
- 30 minute tours: Prices start at $185 per person, and prices are reduced for groups of 2-3.
- 60 minute tours: Prices begin at $285 per person, flight prices are reduced for groups of 2 and the 3rd passenger is free.
- All tour prices are valid from 8am-8pm.
NYC Air Tours by PegasusFlight.com Quick Facts
- With an Air Tour of New York City by Pegasus Flight, you'll experience a private tour with personalized service and without any other passengers.
- Air Tours in NYC by Pegasus Flight offer Wedding Proposal and Dinner packages.
- NYC Air Tours by Pegasus Flight come without additional fees or waiting lines.
- New York Air Tours by Pegasus Flight offer large window seats to each passenger.
- New York tours by Pegasus Flight are available in the morning, afternoon and evening, with competitive prices.
1101 West Edgar Road
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
5.0 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
NYC Air Tours by PegasusFlight.com Reviews
Transportation Nearby NYC Air Tours by PegasusFlight.com
NYC Air Tours by PegasusFlight.com Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
NYC Air Tours by PegasusFlight.com
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Soar Over Manhattan in a New York City Helicopter Tour by PegasusFlight.com
Prices Ranging from
Features: Make your dreams come true as you fly over Manhattan on one of the amazing NYC Air Tours by Pegasus Flight are an excellent way to see New York from the air. With a variety of 30 and 60 minute tours of New York City, Pegasus Flight's helicopter tours give you a whole new perspective on the sights to see in the Big Apple. Though the tours are an hour or less, the memories will last a lifetime!
Why We Go: Taking an air tour of New York City by Pegasus Flight is like taking magic carpet ride through Manhattan, complete with amazing views of the most famous landmarks in NYC. Look right out your window as you soar over the Statue of Liberty, Wall Street, Ground Zero, Empire State Building and more!
- Sight-Seeing: New York Air Tours by Pegasus Flight are spectacular, in the true sense of the word. On your helicopter tours with Pegasus Flight, you'll have a unique perspective on the Statue of Liberty, the Chrysler Building - even the Guggenheim (if you like looking at the exterior of art museums).
- Packages: NYC Air Tours by Pegasus Flight are a great opportunity for a romantic evening or - even better - a marriage proposal. She'll be the envy of her friends when she tells them that you proposed via helicopter.
- Helicopter Tour: Okay, so the real reason why we go on an NYC Air Tours by Pegasus Flight is because it's a helicopter tour.
Inside Knowledge: Pegasus Flight is a family-owned and operated business, and unlike other air tour companies in NYC, Pegasus Flight tours are completely private, so you won't be riding with other passengers. They allow 1, 2 or up to 3 passengers max in the same group going on Air Tours in NYC by Pegasus Flight, for both 30 and 60 minute flights.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Fly and Eat: Flying over New York City can work up an appetite, After an exhilarating 30 or 60 minute tour of New York City's skyline, visit the Chart House in the water in Weehawken for a special and romantic menu.
- Do Extend Your Flight: Pegasus Flight offers 30 minute and 60 minute tours. Do yourself a favor and book longer Air Tours in NYC by Pegasus Flight. You do get a discount when you use their website.
- Don't Invite Your Friends: NYC Air Tours by Pegasus Flight are intended for one or two people (three is stretching it). Leave your friends at home for this one.
- Don't Forget the Ring: Pegasus Flight will provide you with the roses, the champagne, and the flutes - just remember the ring and remember to ask the question.